xS1m
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi!

I’m currently looking into studying Geography with Planning at Newcastle Uni next year but I’m from London and know very little about the area.

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me a little about the area - is it a diverse area? I’m in West London rn so it’s verrryyy diverse here.
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by xS1m)
Hi!

I’m currently looking into studying Geography with Planning at Newcastle Uni next year but I’m from London and know very little about the area.

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me a little about the area - is it a diverse area? I’m in West London rn so it’s verrryyy diverse here.
Watch Geordie Shore its a documentary following the lives of a series of locals in their early 20s
xS1m
Rep:
?
(Original post by mnot)
Watch Geordie Shore its a documentary following the lives of a series of locals in their early 20s
Okay yikes just googled pictures of it, guess not then lmao
RhynieChert
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
not especially nope, London is much more diverse than the rest of the country, especially either rural areas or Northern smaller cities. have you thought about maybe Manchester or Birmingham?

the uni is likely to be more diverse than the city itself however
Last edited by RhynieChert; 1 week ago
xS1m
Rep:
?
(Original post by RhynieChert)
not especially nope, London is much more diverse than the rest of the country, especially either rural areas or Northern smaller cities. have you thought about maybe Manchester or Birmingham?

the uni is likely to be more diverse than the city itself however
Thank you so much!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
7.63%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (141)
56.63%
No (89)
35.74%

Watched Threads