mars1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Has anyone had any papers remarked and gone up a grade? I was one mark off an A* and had paper 2 remarked but went down a mark. I am now considering getting paper 3 remarked since I would love the A* as I was so close and I know the essay is subjective so I may get a few marks there but do you think it would be worth it? Please help me out. I was borderline A* for all my subjects but the closest in Biology so it would be really nice to get an A* in the end
StudentA126
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I sent 2/3 AQA Psychology papers for a remark. Both papers went up 2 marks. Someone from my school sent 3 Biology papers for a remark, 1 paper stayed the same, one paper went down a mark, and one paper increased by 2 marks. I know some other people in my school also had an increase with biology but unsure of the specific amounts. However, it’s worth noting that the people who sent remarks genuinely thought they did better than the mark they got, they didn’t just send it purely for the reason that they were close to the next grade. Hopefully that gives you some hope : )
mars1
Rep:
?
(Original post by StudentA126)
Hi, I sent 2/3 AQA Psychology papers for a remark. Both papers went up 2 marks. Someone from my school sent 3 Biology papers for a remark, 1 paper stayed the same, one paper went down a mark, and one paper increased by 2 marks. I know some other people in my school also had an increase with biology but unsure of the specific amounts. However, it’s worth noting that the people who sent remarks genuinely thought they did better than the mark they got, they didn’t just send it purely for the reason that they were close to the next grade. Hopefully that gives you some hope : )
Thanks for your reply. Do you know what paper it is that went up 2 marks, the essay in paper 3 is subjective so I’m thinking it could go up there
StudentA126
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mars1)
Thanks for your reply. Do you know what paper it is that went up 2 marks, the essay in paper 3 is subjective so I’m thinking it could go up there
Pretty sure it was paper 3
mars1
Rep:
?
(Original post by StudentA126)
Pretty sure it was paper 3
Thanks, I think I might go for it. And was the exam board AQA for Bio?
StudentA126
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by mars1)
Thanks, I think I might go for it. And was the exam board AQA for Bio?
Indeed : )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?