Friends with benefits Watch

StaceyAckerman1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’ve been friends with benefits for this guy for about a year now. We both agreed that if any of us caught feelings we would tell one another. He moved away and then he told me he loves me, he wants to see another girl and wants a relationship with her. To be fair I completely agree with him I’ve tried cheering him on to go for the relationship with the other girl because she stays in he same area so it would be easier for him and he would be happier. That was 5 months ago. He still messages me everyday and hes coming to stay with me soon. I honestly don’t know how I feel about him and I don’t want to hold him back in any way. Since we’ve been friends with benefits though he refuses to sleep with anyone else or pick any other girls up I am confused. He says he doesn’t want a relationship with me and that’s fine. What I’m confused about is why he won’t see anyone else and still messages me everyday. He still comes down to see me and I’ve stopped the benefits aspect of the friendship so it’s easier for him to move on. Is there anything else I can do. I need your advice if that’s possible what should I do ? Should I stop talking to him ?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Sounds like he's caught feelings, bout to drop to one knee and whip out a cheeky ring
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
5.86%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (188)
58.02%
No (117)
36.11%

Watched Threads