The Student Room Group

Approaching desi Pakistani girls?

They're like zombies, no facial expressions whatsoever. Looking at them puts me in a bad mood. Any intentions of approach are killed off

Scroll to see replies

Be respectful, They have a lot of pressure from families.
The face is a norm in pakistan as catcalling and staring is common.
@-Quava-

Want to comment :laugh:
Original post by Azzamnow
They're like zombies, no facial expressions whatsoever. Looking at them puts me in a bad mood. Any intentions of approach are killed off

Okay azzamNOW.
good, you shouldn't be approaching them anyways bloody perve!
Reply 5
Original post by blehlara
Be respectful, They have a lot of pressure from families.
The face is a norm in pakistan as catcalling and staring is common.

What'a catcalling?
Reply 6
Original post by Dunya
Okay azzamNOW.

Had to complete the username with something
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
good, you shouldn't be approaching them anyways bloody perve!

Oh my god, please don't cut my eyes for looking at them
Reply 8
Original post by Amon-ster
@-Quava-

Want to comment :laugh:

I vantings to throw an adi ale juthee on OP's face. :colonhash:
And it's probs cus he's butters. :mmm:

Spoiler

Reply 9

Can you stop generalizing us to that girl you were staring at in the grocery store earlier yesterday? :colonhash:
We put you in a bad mood? :angry: Maybe it's your face that puts us in a bad mood. :rofl:

And most Pakistani girls are not interested. A lot are are Muslims and they're probably waiting for marriage and not wanting to date or be 'aPpROaCHEd' (because it is haraam to date/ unnecessarily talk to the opposite sex.)
What'a catcalling?

Street harassment e.g. unwanted comments, whistling, staring ect.
It may be common for Pakistani men to do this in Pakistani but it is not our "norm." Things like this should and will never be normalised. It's disgusting.
Original post by -Quava-
Can you stop generalizing us to that girl you were staring at in the grocery store earlier yesterday? :colonhash:
We put you in a bad mood? :angry: Maybe it's your face that puts us in a bad mood. :rofl:

And most Pakistani girls are not interested. A lot are are Muslims and they're probably waiting for marriage and not wanting to date or be 'aPpROaCHEd' (because it is haraam to date/ unnecessarily talk to the opposite sex.)

I'm curious as a guy who's had next to 0 experience with Pakistani people my age, how are they going to get married without dating? Arranged marriages?
Seeing girls faces that show they don't want to be approached puts you in a bad mood lmao. Don't you have other things to be getting upset about in your life
Original post by Anonymous
I'm curious as a guy who's had next to 0 experience with Pakistani people my age, how are they going to get married without dating? Arranged marriages?

Arranged marriages is an option. The parents bring suggestions, they either agree to meet or not to meet, if they get to know each other in a halal manner and ask family members about the potential spouse, if it goes well then marriage.

It could also be that you end up liking someone from work/ education and then you go to your parents who ask for their marriage. If they accept then marriage.

Keep that 0 experience with Pakistanis at 0 experience. :lol:
They’re scared that they’ll have to show you their hairy belly one day.
Reply 15
Did you go through a tornado?

Referring to your DP.
Reply 16

Dude know when you’re not wanted.
Original post by -Quava-
I vantings to throw an adi ale juthee on OP's face. :colonhash:
And it's probs cus he's butters. :mmm:

Spoiler

It's funny cause what he's describing exactly describes his dp 😂
wow, how many Pakistani girls have u met dude?!!?!
Reply 19
Original post by zeinabahamd786
wow, how many Pakistani girls have u met dude?!!?!

Damn old ass thread. I'm a different person now so I can't answer this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending