If he only comments on my personality does it mean he thinks I’m ugly? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m seeing this boy and he’ll most compliment me based off my personality which is fine but it’s making me think he isn’t attracted to me? I’m used to people mostly commenting on my looks so guess it’s a nice change but it is slightly concerning as I’d want my partner to like the way I look
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Maybe he's beeb raised right and value girls for inner beauty and not the superficial🤗 he probably wants to show you he isn't superficial and really likes you-if it bothers you next time he says it ask 'do you think I'm pretty? "-we all like to be told we're attractive, so it's a valid question 😁
Delusion6
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Maybe he's beeb raised right and value girls for inner beauty and not the superficial
hmm seems very unlikely, its not exactly creepy or superficial to occasionally tell the girl you are dating that she is pretty or beautiful

theres definitely something weird about him
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Delusion6)
hmm seems very unlikely, its not exactly creepy or superficial to occasionally tell the girl you are dating that she is pretty or beautiful

theres definitely something weird about him
I mean he will occasionally say that, he’s called me gorgeous before and will say I look really nice if I’ve got dressed up but most of the time it’s my personality
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Ηe’s probably worried that he’ll be accused of being superficial or shallow if he compliments your looks.
Delusion6
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I mean he will occasionally say that, he’s called me gorgeous before and will say I look really nice if I’ve got dressed up but most of the time it’s my personality
oh well then maybe he is trying to be all respectful and shiz
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m seeing this boy and he’ll most compliment me based off my personality which is fine but it’s making me think he isn’t attracted to me? I’m used to people mostly commenting on my looks so guess it’s a nice change but it is slightly concerning as I’d want my partner to like the way I look
You will just need to get to know him better. He probably fancies you but take yiur time to find out
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by earthandsun)
not all of us can be pretty and intelligent like me
What a joke lol. You're ugly and dumb af XDXDXD
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
women always complain that guys objectitfy them physically and how they want to be complimented for their non physical traits, and when that actually happens, they still complain.....

can't win lol
Retired_Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He's probably been told "don't compliment her looks all the time or it'll look like that's all she's got". And then he's tried to vary it but landed himself with a woman that appreciates body compliments far more.

Unlucky.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
5.92%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (185)
57.63%
No (117)
36.45%

Watched Threads