Health Science Degree with Open University Watch

ajsk26x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I'm thinking about doing a Health Science degree with the OU, but have seen a lot of negativity about it online. Would this be a waste of time or worth it? I would probably go on to do a Masters after, but I'm unsure in what yet. Would I be able to study after with a degree in Health Science? I'd appreciate people sharing their opinions / experiences!
Snufkin
Badges: 21
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by ajsk26x)
I'm thinking about doing a Health Science degree with the OU, but have seen a lot of negativity about it online. Would this be a waste of time or worth it? I would probably go on to do a Masters after, but I'm unsure in what yet. Would I be able to study after with a degree in Health Science? I'd appreciate people sharing their opinions / experiences!
Really? I have never seen any - I would ignore it tbh, I've only ever heard positive things about this degree (in fact, I know someone from an OU Facebook group who got into medicine last year after completing the Health Science degree at the OU). You will certainly be able to do a master's degree / PhD after this degree.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (198)
24.15%
Pop (202)
24.63%
Jazz (33)