AThanDr
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi,
i am trying to book a student accommodation for this academic year. I have been contacting with a few agencies and i was wondering, is it normal to contact through Whatsapp? How reliable is this? VitaStudent, Student.com etc are working this way. Has anyone booked before from those agencies online? Thank you.
Student Roost
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Quite often the agents mainly deal with international students so something like Whatsapp is the normal method of communication rather than email.
Its best to book directly with a student accommodation operator though if you know what you want and in what city, the booking process should be straight forward.
What city are you looking in?
AThanDr
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Student Roost)
Quite often the agents mainly deal with international students so something like Whatsapp is the normal method of communication rather than email.
Its best to book directly with a student accommodation operator though if you know what you want and in what city, the booking process should be straight forward.
What city are you looking in?
Thank you for getting back to me. I'm looking for Liverpool.
Student Roost
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by AThanDr)
Our accommodation is fully booked but it might be worth adding your name to the waiting list as rooms do become available from time to time. https://www.studentroost.co.uk/locations/liverpool
Jess213
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by AThanDr)
Hi, I'm looking for someone to take my contract from me as I'm no longing going to university. It's at liberty gardens in Liverpool. It's a premium en-suite for £115.50 per week for 43 weeks instead of £125.50 per week for 43 weeks because I booked it early. All that needs to be done is to tell them you want flat C12.2 for £115.50 per week or let me know if you have questions

Link to their website:
https://www.libertyliving.co.uk/stud...berty-gardens/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?