Help my Jobless situation please Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I really need a job but im too lazy like I’m at home until January and I don’t do anything at all people get on my nerves And I feel like it’s so hard to get a job I might say the wrong thing or I won’t try in an interview/ phone call because I’m just like, well can always get another one or you know “I can’t help that I’m a bit socially awkward”. I don’t get regular pocket money from my parents they don’t understand that even though I’m at home a bit of regular money allows me to buy lunch outside or buy my own food sometimes. People have kept staying over in my room as well which has meant that I never got to wake up at my favourite most productive time 4/5am. And how am I supposed to communicate to employers that I won’t be with them long term it’s so frustrating! I’ve also gone into my overdraft . I find it extremely hard to budget because food and buying something keeps me happy for a short while. Any advice is appreciated just wanted to rant.
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I really need a job but im too lazy like I’m at home until January and I don’t do anything at all people get on my nerves And I feel like it’s so hard to get a job I might say the wrong thing or I won’t try in an interview/ phone call because I’m just like, well can always get another one or you know “I can’t help that I’m a bit socially awkward”. I don’t get regular pocket money from my parents they don’t understand that even though I’m at home a bit of regular money allows me to buy lunch outside or buy my own food sometimes. People have kept staying over in my room as well which has meant that I never got to wake up at my favourite most productive time 4/5am. And how am I supposed to communicate to employers that I won’t be with them long term it’s so frustrating! I’ve also gone into my overdraft . I find it extremely hard to budget because food and buying something keeps me happy for a short while. Any advice is appreciated just wanted to rant.
How old are you and what is your current position (i.e. are you studying or have studied, what qualifications do you have, any plans for the future?)

What kind of work have you been looking for at the moment? You could look for seasonal work, casual work, temp jobs, etc. With Christmas coming around, many stores and companies will be looking to hire extra staff, so keep a look out for vacancies!
Amon-ster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Work a mundane job for a bit to raise a bit of your own equity,
then invest it into a hustle i.e. Stock/Forex trading, Drop shipping

Second option is look for organisations like the Princes trust foundation who help unemployed youngsters in business. You'd rather work for yourself than anyone else to be fair and that will probably keep you more motivated.
Maria Sestakova
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Ahaa omg I can relate so much I cba with work and my parents where absolute ********s to me never gave me money for anything but now I found a job and came home one day wearing a north face jacket and my ma goes where u get this and I went bough it ***** ahahaha
Maria Sestakova
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Imagine my ma saw this id
be disowned 😭😭
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Maria Sestakova)
be disowned 😭😭
Explain
Anonymous #1
(Original post by cheesecakelove)
How old are you and what is your current position (i.e. are you studying or have studied, what qualifications do you have, any plans for the future?)

What kind of work have you been looking for at the moment? You could look for seasonal work, casual work, temp jobs, etc. With Christmas coming around, many stores and companies will be looking to hire extra staff, so keep a look out for vacancies!
Redoing second year second semester going when I’m more ready to
Stefanidi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
be disowned 😭😭
Same XD
Anonymous #1
Ahaa omg I can relate so much I cba with work and my parents where absolute ********s to me never gave me money for anything but now I found a job and came home one day wearing a north face jacket and my ma goes where u get this and I went bough it ***** ahahaha
So nice when you are not the only one right 😅 I’m made to feel like I’m lazy not trying hard enough I hate it I’m just getting a bit frustrated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)