Want to transfer to a different university in the beginning of first year! Watch

plokijuh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello,

So i applied through clearing to the university of kent to study sports and exercise science and i have paid the first instalment for my accommodation. However, i am on the edge of wanting to go to the uni and would much rather try and apply to brunel university for the same course. If i do follow through with applying to brunel what happens to my accomodationa t the uni of kent? Will i still have to pay the full price for the year even without living there?
StudentRep Annabel
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by plokijuh)
Hello,

So i applied through clearing to the university of kent to study sports and exercise science and i have paid the first instalment for my accommodation. However, i am on the edge of wanting to go to the uni and would much rather try and apply to brunel university for the same course. If i do follow through with applying to brunel what happens to my accomodationa t the uni of kent? Will i still have to pay the full price for the year even without living there?
Hi there!
I'd definitely suggest contacting the accommodation office at the University of Kent to find out if you will be obliged to pay for your accommodation at Kent. Here is the link to their contact information page. I hope that this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Kent
    Undergraduate Open Day - Canterbury Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (136)
17.82%
It's just nice to be back! (204)
26.74%
Not great so far... (274)
35.91%
I want to drop out! (149)
19.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise