nicholasbacon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi I haven't been offered accommodation by KCL so need a room. If anyone has a room at either Great Dover Street (GDS), Stamford Street, or Intercollegiate that they no longer need e.g. Garden Halls, College Hall, Connaught, or International Halls please let me know.
Jpowell1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by nicholasbacon)
Hi I haven't been offered accommodation by KCL so need a room. If anyone has a room at either Great Dover Street (GDS), Stamford Street, or Intercollegiate that they no longer need e.g. Garden Halls, College Hall, Connaught, or International Halls please let me know.
Hey I'm in the exact same position as you. Starting King's this month so im desperate for any halls near bloomsbury/ Euston, I'm going to apply to UoL halls waiting list that opens at the end of September.
nicholasbacon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Jpowell1)
Hey I'm in the exact same position as you. Starting King's this month so im desperate for any halls near bloomsbury/ Euston, I'm going to apply to UoL halls waiting list that opens at the end of September.
Yeah I applied the UoL intercollegiate waiting list on 4th sep & haven’t had anything since. Have tried emailing them but no response
failure543
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 18 hours ago
I'm in the same situation except not at kings, I have contacted so many people about the waiting list and they all say there is such a small chance of getting a place.
try looking at flat shares or renting somewhere together, Helen graham house or chapter kings cross (if you're male) still have availability.
good luck xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (198)
24.32%
Pop (197)
24.2%
Jazz (33)
4.05%
Classical (46)
5.65%
Hip-Hop (154)
18.92%
Electronic (54)
6.63%
Indie (132)
16.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise