lucemeg
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm just starting a gap year before uni and although I have trips I'd like to do with travel companies I also want to do some independent travel hopefully in Japan and/or Canada but nothing certain yet. I'm reluctant to go alone haha,and my friends are off at uni so if anyone has similar plans let me know, I'm located in warwickshire and would be happy to discuss plans if anyone else is in a similar situation
violetnuala
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I'm also taking a gap year and also have no one to do anything with. What sort of stuff were you looking to do? I live in London and would love someone else to travel with
Mel.125
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I’m taking a gap year as well, an I’m in the exact same situation. I also want to go to places like Japan. I live in the West Midlands and I would also like people to travel with.
rxch_x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya, I'm in the same situation! Taking a gap year before uni, I'd love to go to Asia, particularly Japan, and also Canada. I live in the West Midlands
Amycogan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya, I’m also taking a year out before uni, hoping to travel a bit of Europe this before XMAS then New Zealand/Asia next, would be nice to talk to people about their plans even if it doesnt end up in a meet. My instagram is amy.cogan if anyone is interested in talking a bit
zebralizard124
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I want to travel to America and South America in 2020. Anyone else?
violetnuala
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by zebralizard124)
I’d like to go to America and Canada in the summer maybe
Cambarr
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by lucemeg)
I'm just starting a gap year before uni and although I have trips I'd like to do with travel companies I also want to do some independent travel hopefully in Japan and/or Canada but nothing certain yet. I'm reluctant to go alone haha,and my friends are off at uni so if anyone has similar plans let me know, I'm located in warwickshire and would be happy to discuss plans if anyone else is in a similar situation
hey! I'm looking to do a gap year in America hopefully? but need someone to go with
Cambarr
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by violetnuala)
Hi! I'm also taking a gap year and also have no one to do anything with. What sort of stuff were you looking to do? I live in London and would love someone else to travel with
hey! I'm looking to do a gap year, hopefully going round America, California especially, message me what your interested in!
Cambarr
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by violetnuala)
I’d like to go to America and Canada in the summer maybe
hey me too, message me your plans?
Fil06
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yep! Also looking for people to go travelling with!
student0299
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes! I wanted to do South America and then Eastern Europe. Was there anywhere specific in South America you were planning to go to?
zebralizard124
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ecuador probably and Spain just before that as I want to learn Spanish! Pm if it’s easier talking over there.
student0299
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ecuador probably and Spain just before that as I want to learn Spanish! Pm if it’s easier talking over there.
Yes definitely. Actually I learnt Spanish years ago so I’ve been taking it up this year again for preparation to go to South America
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (60)
23.81%
No (192)
76.19%

Watched Threads