The Student Room Group

Gap year travel friends

I'm just starting a gap year before uni and although I have trips I'd like to do with travel companies I also want to do some independent travel hopefully in Japan and/or Canada but nothing certain yet. I'm reluctant to go alone haha,and my friends are off at uni so if anyone has similar plans let me know, I'm located in warwickshire and would be happy to discuss plans if anyone else is in a similar situation
Hi! I'm also taking a gap year and also have no one to do anything with. What sort of stuff were you looking to do? I live in London and would love someone else to travel with :smile:
Reply 2
Hey, I’m taking a gap year as well, an I’m in the exact same situation. I also want to go to places like Japan. I live in the West Midlands and I would also like people to travel with.
Reply 3
Hiya, I'm in the same situation! Taking a gap year before uni, I'd love to go to Asia, particularly Japan, and also Canada. I live in the West Midlands :smile:
Reply 4
Hiya, I’m also taking a year out before uni, hoping to travel a bit of Europe this before XMAS then New Zealand/Asia next, would be nice to talk to people about their plans even if it doesnt end up in a meet. My instagram is amy.cogan if anyone is interested in talking a bit :smile:
I want to travel to America and South America in 2020. Anyone else?
Original post by zebralizard124

I’d like to go to America and Canada in the summer maybe
Reply 7
Original post by lucemeg
I'm just starting a gap year before uni and although I have trips I'd like to do with travel companies I also want to do some independent travel hopefully in Japan and/or Canada but nothing certain yet. I'm reluctant to go alone haha,and my friends are off at uni so if anyone has similar plans let me know, I'm located in warwickshire and would be happy to discuss plans if anyone else is in a similar situation

hey! I'm looking to do a gap year in America hopefully? but need someone to go with
Reply 8
Original post by violetnuala
Hi! I'm also taking a gap year and also have no one to do anything with. What sort of stuff were you looking to do? I live in London and would love someone else to travel with :smile:

hey! I'm looking to do a gap year, hopefully going round America, California especially, message me what your interested in!
Reply 9
Original post by violetnuala
I’d like to go to America and Canada in the summer maybe

hey me too, message me your plans?
Reply 10
Yep! Also looking for people to go travelling with!

Yes! I wanted to do South America and then Eastern Europe. Was there anywhere specific in South America you were planning to go to?
Ecuador probably and Spain just before that as I want to learn Spanish! Pm if it’s easier talking over there.
Ecuador probably and Spain just before that as I want to learn Spanish! Pm if it’s easier talking over there.

Yes definitely. Actually I learnt Spanish years ago so I’ve been taking it up this year again for preparation to go to South America

Quick Reply

Latest