ems1910
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone already applying for next year?
I am starting my access course next week and have inputted my choices onto a UCAS form today.

I am applying to Plymouth University for the MNurs Adult and Child Nursing. Undecided whether to put BSc Child and BSc Adult as second and third choice?

How are we all feeling?
Tracey1995
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ems1910)
Anyone already applying for next year?
I am starting my access course next week and have inputted my choices onto a UCAS form today.

I am applying to Plymouth University for the MNurs Adult and Child Nursing. Undecided whether to put BSc Child and BSc Adult as second and third choice?

How are we all feeling?
Put down your prefer choice that you want to be first then chose which ones afterwards.
If you want to be just a Adult nurse then chose this first but if you preferring to be a Child nurse then you'll need to put this first then 2nd, 3rd choices if you doing this way.

Hope you feeling okay to
I'm fine ok.
DGeorge13
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Good luck everyone - I’m applying to medicine but nurses really are what keeps the nhs going and I have such an admiration for them
Dollydrop23
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I am hoping to apply to DMU once I have finished my 5th assignment as I am studying my access course via distance learning.I am hoping to apply for LD Nursing and its the only university in my area which offers it. I am thinking of also applying to Nottingham and Derby for MH nursing as there is a large amount of crossover.
Beckybrock
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey!

i have just started my access to nursing course, im also applying to plymouth uni for adult nursing! My tutor has said that he helps us apply for uni and its part of a class exercise which i thought was good!
ems1910
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tracey1995)
Put down your prefer choice that you want to be first then chose which ones afterwards.
If you want to be just a Adult nurse then chose this first but if you preferring to be a Child nurse then you'll need to put this first then 2nd, 3rd choices if you doing this way.

Hope you feeling okay to
I'm fine ok.
I am completely focussed on the dual registration but will add them as second and third choices as they are obviously good fallback options.
ems1910
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dollydrop23)
I am hoping to apply to DMU once I have finished my 5th assignment as I am studying my access course via distance learning.I am hoping to apply for LD Nursing and its the only university in my area which offers it. I am thinking of also applying to Nottingham and Derby for MH nursing as there is a large amount of crossover.
Good luck!
ems1910
Rep:
?
(Original post by Beckybrock)
Hey!

i have just started my access to nursing course, im also applying to plymouth uni for adult nursing! My tutor has said that he helps us apply for uni and its part of a class exercise which i thought was good!
Hello!

How exciting! Where are you doing you access course?
Tracey1995
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I am completely focussed on the dual registration but will add them as second and third choices as they are obviously good fallback options.
That fine that you are focussed on this dual registration for courses ok, I hope that you chose your right course and get the place on it ok,
The choices you made are excellent fallback options as its still a course in nursing regardless.
Good luck in getting your chosen course and keep me posted x
anonymousmonkey1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I would suggest being super careful with this! On my access course last year, we were advised by tutors that sometimes by putting both adult and child, or for example, nursing and midwifery, some universities saw it as 'you don't know what you want to do', and will say you dont know enough about the career you want to go into. It is completely your choice, but make sure you can justify yourself enough in your personal statement!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.9%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.78%
I don't think they'd understand (39)
16.81%
It might lead to more bullying (81)
34.91%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.6%

Watched Threads