Contract Law Textbooks

Watch this thread
sly_southafrican
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
>be me
>19
>going to study law
>got the reading list, but some of the books I already bought aren't on the list
>awwcmon.jpg
>bought 'Contract Law:Text, Cases and Materials' when we needed to get either 'Ansons Law of Contract' or 'Contract Law Directions'
>but then
>lightbulb.png
>"how about I ask the law forum on TSR if there's a massive difference between them?"

And here I am.

Good enough for you?
sly_southafrican
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
okay fine

I've sent an email asking if there was a major difference between 'Contract Law: TC&M' and the recommended textbooks which is a choice from either 'Ansons Law of Contract' or 'Contract Law Directions'. Have you read either? Comments? Preferences?

I always thought contract law was the foundation of business/commercial law, so I really hope to get this right.
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hahahaahha, Christ
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (185)
41.67%
The paper was reasonable (197)
44.37%
Not feeling great about that exam... (39)
8.78%
It was TERRIBLE (23)
5.18%

Watched Threads