The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

forensics science foundation year

Hey Everyone,

Who’s all excited for the forensic science foundation year then... i know i am ..everything in order parking permit approved :smile: superrr excited :smile:

Is there anyone here that’s on this course this year ??? Haven’t found anyone at all ...??
Original post by Anonymous
Hey Everyone,

Who’s all excited for the forensic science foundation year then... i know i am ..everything in order parking permit approved :smile: superrr excited :smile:

Is there anyone here that’s on this course this year ??? Haven’t found anyone at all ...??

With the foundation year you may well be sharing some of your foundation year modules with students on other disciplines (all will be science based, though). Some modules will be ForenSci specific but others might be a bit more general about academic development. This allows the numbers on Foundation year specifically on Foundation year to be a bit slim: because they're flexible with who you can be taught with. There will certainly be others doing this course but you might not find them too easily before you arrive. :colondollar: One of my housemates has graduated from Chem&Forensics joint honours and another one of my friends is going into second year Forensics, so if you have some general questions for them (neither of them did the foundation year) then I'm happy to pass them on. :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
With the foundation year you may well be sharing some of your foundation year modules with students on other disciplines (all will be science based, though). Some modules will be ForenSci specific but others might be a bit more general about academic development. This allows the numbers on Foundation year specifically on Foundation year to be a bit slim: because they're flexible with who you can be taught with. There will certainly be others doing this course but you might not find them too easily before you arrive. :colondollar: One of my housemates has graduated from Chem&Forensics joint honours and another one of my friends is going into second year Forensics, so if you have some general questions for them (neither of them did the foundation year) then I'm happy to pass them on. :smile:

Hi thank you for the reply ... great information it’s much appreciated
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hey Everyone,

Theres lands of people on the facebook page, have a look there.

Quick Reply

Latest