Mother whose four-week-old baby died after she took him out on drinking binge freed Watch

Isaia
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
Spelling is fine. at least I can put my words together properly. Your title is horribly worded. She didn't take her baby out at all.
The title of the thread is the same as the article.
Last edited by Isaia; 5 days ago
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Isaia)
The title of the thread is the same as the article. Your grammar is terrible.
Another intellectually insecure applicant trying to act like a big lad. Ya hate to see it happen.
Isaia
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Notoriety)
Shame the Crown Court didn't agree with you.
Yes, it really is. Just goes to show the dire situation the UK judicial system is in.
Isaia
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Another intellectually insecure applicant trying to act like a big lad. Ya hate to see it happen.
An applicant?... Your ego seems to rest on those rep gems. Talk about intellectually insecure.
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Isaia)
An applicant?... Your ego seems to rest on those rep gems. Talk about intellectually insecure.
Never mentioned my reps to you before, lad.

Here you are correcting grammar, pretending to know Latinisms, confusing murder for wilful neglect of a child. Need I go on? I know you're excited to finally start freshers and it's an exciting time, but know ya limits.
Isaia
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Never mentioned my reps to you before, lad.

Here you are correcting grammar, pretending to know Latinisms, confusing murder for wilful neglect of a child. Need I go on? I know you're excited to finally start freshers and it's an exciting time, but know ya limits.
I pointed out the other poster’s grammar as he accused the OP of not being able to put her words together. All she did was copy the title of the article.
Last edited by Isaia; 5 days ago
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Isaia)
In my eyes it is murder. Who are you to decide my opinion? I pointed out that thuggish poster's grammar is atrocious (which it is) as he accused the OP of not being able to put her words together. All she did was copy the title of the article. You dinosaurs on this site like to immediately jump down peoples throats and then do a massive U-turn when you're called out for it. Get a life
People's throats*

Split infinitive: "like to immediately"

I am waiting to see your U-turn of "it's only a forum ...".
Isaia
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
People's throats*

Split infinitive: "like to immediately"

I am waiting to see your U-turn of "it's only a forum ...".
I don't see any of my points addressed amongst your pedantry
Delusion6
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
another example of people who shouldn't have children end up having them easily

meanwhile those who would make amazing parents struggle to get pregnant smh
nexttime
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
what the ****!! this is ridiculous! how was she LET INTO THE PUB/CLUB WITH A BABBY???!

SHE should SUE the damn club!! or the clubowners should be prosecuted for child welfare! not her!

isnt that if something bad happened to someone at a party, the house owner or party host would be held liable????? same thing here! sounds absurd?! the club should be fined and shut down.
You're seriously suggesting that all pubs/clubs/I assume anywhere serving alcohol ban babies from coming in/refuse to serve someone who might possibly have a baby?
Burton Bridge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Courts go light on women, shocker
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top