shannon444901
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi all,

I've just been accepted at Bangor for September 2019 start - I've filled in my bursary application and about to post the documents needed.
However, at the top of the Student record page it states 'Application stage - means tested fees only'. Does anyone know what this means? As I'm applying for both fees and bursary? I'm so confused as I don't know how this could have happened. If anyone knows why this happened or even if just says that - it would be appreciated
Bangor Uni
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by shannon444901)
Hi all,

I've just been accepted at Bangor for September 2019 start - I've filled in my bursary application and about to post the documents needed.
However, at the top of the Student record page it states 'Application stage - means tested fees only'. Does anyone know what this means? As I'm applying for both fees and bursary? I'm so confused as I don't know how this could have happened. If anyone knows why this happened or even if just says that - it would be appreciated
Hi shannon444901,

Please contact our money support officer (contact details in the link below)

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/studentservices/moneyadvice/

She will be able to explain what it means to you

If I can help with anything else just let me know

Sera
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (203)
23.52%
Pop (214)
24.8%
Jazz (33)
3.82%
Classical (48)
5.56%
Hip-Hop (166)
19.24%