Question for white guys with a preference for white women only Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m a black girl and recently created an online dating profile and seem to get a lot of white guys who have stated preference for white girls checking out my profile, some have even checked out my profile more than once and in such instances I’ve decided to block them, so they that I no longer appear in their searches. I know it’s a bit drastic, but it helps tidy up my viewing history and I cuts out the unnecessary noise.

Obviously there’s no crime in being curious about a person’s profile and I’m not saying there is, but I find it really odd that one would have a strong racial preference, but then check out a person from their non preferred race.

I also have my racial preferences too, and to be honest they are mostly cultural and social background than skin colour based but i won’t state them on my profile, because I recognise that people are so diverse and so I’d rather be open minded.

Thoughts?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Sorry my question is, why check out a person of another race, since you have such a strong preference for your own.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
7.95%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (134)
56.07%
No (86)
35.98%

Watched Threads