The Student Room Group

Never been in a relationship

I’m 20 and I’ve never been in a relationship. I dated a guy when I was 15 but that wasn’t obviously true love. I’ve spoken to a few guys but it never went anywhere. I feel like I’m so far behind because I’ve never been in a proper adult relationship and missing out on that feeling of love. I don’t really meet new guys, I hang out with the same friends, go to work etc. I don’t really have the time to meet guys and tbh guys don’t really approach me because I’m not exactly the prettiest girl you could find. I just feel so lonely at times and sucks when guys I have spoken to seem to not want to pursue anything further because it makes me question myself. I sometimes feel like I’ll never actually meet anyone. I want to experience that sort of ‘young love’ feeling but I’m almost 21 soon and just feel like that’s fading away.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 20 and I’ve never been in a relationship. I dated a guy when I was 15 but that wasn’t obviously true love. I’ve spoken to a few guys but it never went anywhere. I feel like I’m so far behind because I’ve never been in a proper adult relationship and missing out on that feeling of love. I don’t really meet new guys, I hang out with the same friends, go to work etc. I don’t really have the time to meet guys and tbh guys don’t really approach me because I’m not exactly the prettiest girl you could find. I just feel so lonely at times and sucks when guys I have spoken to seem to not want to pursue anything further because it makes me question myself. I sometimes feel like I’ll never actually meet anyone. I want to experience that sort of ‘young love’ feeling but I’m almost 21 soon and just feel like that’s fading away.

You not alone with this ok
I'm exactly the same as yourself as I'm almost 20 and never had any relationship either with guys,
Its nothing to be ashamed of as there's many more like us out there in our position and for what reason, some chose this due to being career minded and others because they not ready yet.
My excuse is because I'm in middle of doing my degree course and its 100% females who is on the course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending