Stressed Girl
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Who' better? Coz in my opinion its girls not just coz im a girl but coz we hav to go thru all the pain but boys...
tacobeth
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
the human race wouldn’t exist without a girl to push them out so yep we are superior
Stressed Girl
Rep:
?
(Original post by tacobeth)
the human race wouldn’t exist without a girl to push them out so yep we are superior
IKR. Tbh i hate being a girl. Im always scared as a girl bcoz there r more dangers for us
Amon-ster
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sounds like a superiority complex, both genders have to go through sh*t.
Yes I do agree that women go through more, but it doesn't necessarily mean they're better.
You get good and bad women, same way you get good and bad men.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tacobeth)
the human race wouldn't exist without men pushing it in a women.
Stressed Girl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Amon-ster)
Sounds like a superiority complex, both genders have to go through sh*t.
Yes I do agree that women go through more, but it doesn't necessarily mean they're better.
You get good and bad women, same way you get good and bad men.
Ik that there are bad women and good women likewise with men but most criminals are men and there are also women but more men. Im just saying m8.
Stressed Girl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
the human race wouldn't exist without men pushing it in a women.
Yh but do the men hav to go thru the pain of a woman
WhatIsLife1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Stressed Girl)
We're all currently having to go through the pain of your spelling..
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
so does the fact that women go through pain make them inherently better than men? There are good men out there and there are also terrible women, you're disabled if you think women as a whole are better than men.
Stressed Girl
Rep:
?
(Original post by WhatIsLife1)
We're all currently having to go through the pain of your spelling..
Ik how to spell it's just that im using shortened words coz it's faster to type that eay douchebag.
Amon-ster
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ik that there are bad women and good women likewise with men but most criminals are men and there are also women but more men. Im just saying m8.
Just cause more men may be criminals than women does it necessarily mean that they're criminals because they're 'men'.
Correlation does not equal causation.
bad bunny
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
but like women wouldn’t be here without men too so...it’s equals?
Rania...
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Who' better? Coz in my opinion its girls not just coz im a girl but coz we hav to go thru all the pain but boys...
Stressed Girl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
so does the fact that women go through pain make them inherently better than men? There are good men out there and there are also terrible women, you're disabled if you think women as a whole are better than men.
I never said women as a whole is better tbh I said it in a vague way as in we deserve more than what we're given coz compared to me we're underrated like in football. I go to an all girl skl and we hav to do stuff like dance, rounders and badminton instead of cricket, football and tag rugby due to fricking gender stereotypes.
ElNiñoo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
These threads get worse by the day.
Last edited by ElNiñoo; 1 week ago
WhatIsLife1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rania...)
Yet the majority of world leaders and FTSE 100/250 CEOs are men. Frankly, (some) men run the world. I'm not defending the inequality, but it's just a fact.

Men and women are equal. @OP: No one likes a moron with a superiority complex.
Paul1990s
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wow what an intelligent discussion
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
I never said women as a whole is better tbh I said it in a vague way as in we deserve more than what we're given coz compared to me we're underrated like in football. I go to an all girl skl and we hav to do stuff like dance, rounders and badminton instead of cricket, football and tag rugby due to fricking gender stereotypes.
because men are better than women in football and rugby lol. It doesn't mean women can't play the sport, you just can't blame people when the find it boring. If it wasn't boring, more people would watch women football/ rugby. Ik you need a lot of skill to play football/rugby ( which professional women obviously have), but a lot of it is also strength and speed which men are more dominant in.
Stressed Girl
Rep:
?
(Original post by WhatIsLife1)
Yet the majority of world leaders and FTSE 100/250 CEOs are men. Frankly, (some) men run the world. I'm not defending the inequality, but it's just a fact.

Men and women are equal. @OP: No one likes a moron with a superiority complex.
Easy for u to say as a guy who doesnt hav to face inequality i would like to see u try as a girl for a week at leadt and see how a menstrual cycle feels.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Why are you stressed?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (14)
6.73%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (116)
55.77%
No (78)
37.5%

Watched Threads