The Student Room Group

What’s the point of having sex with a condom?

It feels crap rather just masterbate with lotion condoms don’t do it for me
Ever heard of STIs?
Original post by black tea
Ever heard of STIs?

Yes well then just don’t have sex
Original post by perryellis09
Yes well then just don’t have sex

Some people enjoy having sex with another person. But if you'd rather masturbate, that is totally OK.
Sex with a condom is still way better than masturbation. I do agree without is significantly better. Not all condoms are equal, find some that suit you.
Some people enjoy having sex with another person. But if you'd rather masturbate, that is totally OK.

Rather have sex with a condom sex with a condom is awful I know from experience a **** is better than sex with a condom if you do it right
Rather have sex with a condom sex with a condom is awful I know from experience a **** is better than sex with a condom if you do it right

To me, there is absolutely no difference between sex with and without a condom. But as I say, if you prefer masturbating, that is totally cool.
To me, there is absolutely no difference between sex with and without a condom. But as I say, if you prefer masturbating, that is totally cool.

To men there is a big difference!!!!
To men there is a big difference!!!!

ok

It will always feel better without a condom, But having kids accidentally and STI's ain't cool...

Tip: Try different condoms or get her on the pill.

Condoms are the only form of contraception to protect against STDs, so they are vital to keep yourself and your partner safe especially if you are new sexual partners. They also protect against pregnancy, which again is very important to most couples not trying to conceive.

Maybe because people don’t want any STDs? Or the fact that they either don’t want children or aren’t ready to make babies just yet?
yeah i know man ive been banging hella *****es please add me on snap; starfishwoody ill show you :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest