The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I go there. I cant tell you about the regent campus as I'm at the wqe campus but I think its ok. They have good facilities like quiet study area and computer area. My teachers are nice and helpful. Only problem is this year has been a bit of a mess so far. I am a year 2 student and they removed subject support (a thing you would go to out of lessons to ask for help) because of budget cuts. Also, this doesn't affect me but, there are too many year 1 students this year because of the crossover with regent campus for the classrooms they have. So the classrooms are now overcrowded and hey have to bring extra chairs in. This may change and be sorted out later on this year tho. Overall it's a decent college apart from the fact that there is no subject support as of now so you will have to do more independent study.
no more spaces left they said to me today
Reply 3
what grades did u get?
I got one 9, six 7, two 5 and a 2
Reply 5
idk if i will get in, im shook af: i got a7, two 6 , five 5s. Is that enough to do maths, physics, computer science
Reply 6
Original post by Cloudiii
I go there. I cant tell you about the regent campus as I'm at the dk if i will get in, im shook af: i got a7, two 6 , five 5s. Is that enough to do maths, physics, computer sciencewqe campus but I think its ok. They have good facilities like quiet study area and computer area. My teachers are nice and helpful. Only problem is this year has been a bit of a mess so far. I am a year 2 student and they removed subject support (a thing you would go to out of lessons to ask for help) because of budget cuts. Also, this doesn't affect me but, there are too many year 1 students this year because of the crossover with regent campus for the classrooms they have. So the classrooms are now overcrowded and hey have to bring extra chairs in. This may change and be sorted out later on this year tho. Overall it's a decent college apart from the fact that there is no subject support as of now so you will have to do more independent study.

dk if i will get in, im shook af: i got a7, two 6 , five 5s. Is that enough to do maths, physics, computer science
I'm in year 13 now.
this year I think they will be more lenient.
what did you get in your science?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by taranmistry
what did you get in your science

66 and in maths 6
Original post by sni9pe
66 and in maths 6

oh yeah you will definitely get in. as soon as you get your letter do not miss the appointment because they will not give you another one.
Reply 10
oh yeah you will definitely get in. as soon as you get your letter do not miss the appointment because they will not give you another one.

there are 2000 students applied, which is scaring me lool. where do u go now g?
Original post by sni9pe
there are 2000 students applied, which is scaring me lool. where do u go now g?

the city of Leicester college as it is the closest to me
Reply 12
the city of Leicester college as it is the closest to me

ayt safe g, thanks for da help!
I'm a year 13 at WQE (university road campus), if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them !
Reply 14
Original post by myow
I'm a year 13 at WQE (university road campus), if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them !

u reckon i get in with 2 6s in maths,science. 5 in English. (physics,maths,computer science options)
Reply 15
Original post by myow

i know people who have received letters saying they got accepted, i haven't should i be concerned?
Reply 16
i know people who have received letters saying they got accepted, i haven't should i be concerned?
Original post by sni9pe
u reckon i get in with 2 6s in maths,science. 5 in English. (physics,maths,computer science options)

I’m pretty sure you will unless they have changed anything
Reply 18
Original post by Cloudiii
I’m pretty sure you will unless they have changed anything

Original post by sni9pe

yeah you should be fine as long as you meet the subject entry requirements. Don't worry about getting an acceptance letter yet, have you looked at the status on ucas progress?

Latest