just need some help and advice with coping Watch

patrick2004
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
So i met this girl shes super cute super funny and super nice we have been flirting back and forth over the past couple of weeks and i found out today that she has a boyfriend of course im going to stop flirting with her i just want her to be happy just need some advice on coping with it thanks
Last edited by patrick2004; 5 days ago
Anonymous #1
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by patrick2004)
So i met this girl shes super cute super funny and super nice we have been flirting back and forth over the past couple of weeks and i found out today that she has a boyfriend of course im going to stop flirting with her i just want her to be happy just need some advice on coping with it thanks
-well she may break up with him one day lol
-move on... find someone else who is just as cool
-just keep going as you were as if she was flirting there is a chance that she does actually like you back
-DO NOT EVER GIVE UP ON A FRIENDSHIP OVER THIS
-dont let it get you down and if you were enjoying the casual flirting then continue (not harming anyone)
Abidha
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by patrick2004)
aw I feel for you
you’ll find another girl even more amazing one day to make you happy
you’ll feel down for a bit understandably, you can stay friends with her if you can get over your feelings in the long run?
and there’s plenty of fish in the sea - talk to other people ☺️
I kind of get what you mean I was crushing on this guy for a very long time and was nearly certain he maybe liked me .. turns out he liked my best friend and now they’re going out. That hit me hard :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (199)
24.24%
Pop (202)
24.6%
Jazz (33)
4.02%
Classical (46)
5.6%
Hip-Hop (155)
18.88%