Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
i'm not a complete party animal. I am social and drink but i'm not wild. also like cozy nights in and films. will i have freinds at somewhere like leeds?
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
I'll be your friend, always down for movies!!!!!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'll be your friend, always down for movies!!!!!
LOL lush, you going leeds?

Honestly there's a time for going out and then there is a time for chilling yk. What stuff do you watch on TV as well? im a im a celeb, gogglebox kinda gal yk
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
100% agree. And yh same all that and everything on netflix! I'll bring ice cream and desserts!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
100% agree. And yh same all that and everything on netflix! I'll bring ice cream and desserts!
ok cool see you there xoxox first sesh in fresher's week
Betsy_Lou
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Of course you'll make friends. You'll find a range of people at whatever uni you go to. Last year I made friends with some people who didn't like going out at all (so we'd go to the cinema, movie nights in, etc...) and some that would go out clubbing any day of the week. Leeds Uni has so many clubs and societies as well that you can find people with similar hobbies to you that don't involve any or much drinking.

Also consider which accommodation to apply for. Some are more known for drinking/partying than others.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)
3.83%
Classical (46)
5.87%
Hip-Hop (148)
18.88%