The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Chemistry paper 1 Higher tier CGP 2017 answers

Can someone please upload any answers to this paper please? Or, try and help with the work. I can upload the pages if that helps.

Thanks!
Original post by jainasoni4
Can someone please upload any answers to this paper please? Or, try and help with the work. I can upload the pages if that helps.

Thanks!

Have you had a look at the exams board website, they'll most likely have some of the answers as CGP uses AQA as guidance.
Reply 2
Original post by Hazzabear
Have you had a look at the exams board website, they'll most likely have some of the answers as CGP uses AQA as guidance.

Yeah, I have but it doesn't seem to be there. Only the 2018 papers and some 2017 papers but I can't find the one I'm looking for. If you could help me find it, that would be great!
Yeah, I have but it doesn't seem to be there. Only the 2018 papers and some 2017 papers but I can't find the one I'm looking for. If you could help me find it, that would be great!

Can you send a picture of the first page of the booklet please?
Reply 4
Can you send a picture of the first page of the booklet please?

IMG_7619.JPG
IMG_7619.JPG

Is this for homework? As it says H/W? If so, there’s no real point in having the answers if that makes sense.
Reply 6
Is this for homework? As it says H/W? If so, there’s no real point in having the answers if that makes sense.

No it's not. They are my teachers initials.
I understand why you are confused but whenever we are set homework we have to write it out in full, otherwise anyone who checks our books will not know that the work has been assigned to us for our homework and it's not optional.

Ik a confusing system.
Reply 7
Is this for homework? As it says H/W? If so, there’s no real point in having the answers if that makes sense

Could you help me find the answers please.

Quick Reply

Latest