AQA GCSE Chemistry paper 1 Higher tier CGP 2017 answers

Watch
jainasoni4
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Can someone please upload any answers to this paper please? Or, try and help with the work. I can upload the pages if that helps.

Thanks!
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jainasoni4)
Can someone please upload any answers to this paper please? Or, try and help with the work. I can upload the pages if that helps.

Thanks!
Have you had a look at the exams board website, they'll most likely have some of the answers as CGP uses AQA as guidance.
jainasoni4
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Have you had a look at the exams board website, they'll most likely have some of the answers as CGP uses AQA as guidance.
Yeah, I have but it doesn't seem to be there. Only the 2018 papers and some 2017 papers but I can't find the one I'm looking for. If you could help me find it, that would be great!
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah, I have but it doesn't seem to be there. Only the 2018 papers and some 2017 papers but I can't find the one I'm looking for. If you could help me find it, that would be great!
Can you send a picture of the first page of the booklet please?
jainasoni4
Rep:
?
Can you send a picture of the first page of the booklet please?
Name:  IMG_7619.JPG
Views: 291
Size:  207.0 KB
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Name:  IMG_7619.JPG
Views: 291
Size:  207.0 KB
Is this for homework? As it says H/W? If so, there’s no real point in having the answers if that makes sense.
jainasoni4
Rep:
?
Is this for homework? As it says H/W? If so, there’s no real point in having the answers if that makes sense.
No it's not. They are my teachers initials.
I understand why you are confused but whenever we are set homework we have to write it out in full, otherwise anyone who checks our books will not know that the work has been assigned to us for our homework and it's not optional.

Ik a confusing system.
jainasoni4
Rep:
?
Is this for homework? As it says H/W? If so, there’s no real point in having the answers if that makes sense
Could you help me find the answers please.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (514)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (633)
41.43%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.42%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.52%

Watched Threads