The Student Room Group

lonely

hi my names asmiah
I just want someone to talk to
Original post by Abidha
hi my names asmiah

Hi Asmiah.
Do you not have any family or close friends you can talk to?
Reply 2
Original post by Brightongirl
Hi Asmiah.
Do you not have any family or close friends you can talk to?

people might think what I have to talk about is trivial or a bit stupid
I love my family but I can’t really talk to them about stuff that happens in school because they’re really strict
And my friends are becoming more distant to me each day I feel like they judge me for everything that I say
Original post by Abidha
people might think what I have to talk about is trivial or a bit stupid
I love my family but I can’t really talk to them about stuff that happens in school because they’re really strict
And my friends are becoming more distant to me each day I feel like they judge me for everything that I say

Are you having problems at school? If your friends are true friends they certainly would not be judgemental, have you tried talking to them? If there is something you want to talk about nobody would think it is trivial, sometimes it is better to get things off your chest.
Do you think your parents would react in the wrong way?
Reply 4
Are you having problems at school? If your friends are true friends they certainly would not be judgemental, have you tried talking to them? If there is something you want to talk about nobody would think it is trivial, sometimes it is better to get things off your chest.
Do you think your parents would react in the wrong way?

yes because my parents are really strict and they wouldn’t understand
thank you for replying by the way it means a lot 🙂
I just feel like no one really cares and my
Friends just seem also not to care like they forget I’m there sometimes or just leave for example but without me
and they shout at me and complain if I say anything negative at all
I’m scared that if I do properly confront them then we’ll stop being friends and then I’ll be left with no one
Original post by Abidha
yes because my parents are really strict and they wouldn’t understand
thank you for replying by the way it means a lot 🙂
I just feel like no one really cares and my
Friends just seem also not to care like they forget I’m there sometimes or just leave for example but without me
and they shout at me and complain if I say anything negative at all
I’m scared that if I do properly confront them then we’ll stop being friends and then I’ll be left with no one

Please do not feel down. People do care, you must never be afraid to speak your mind. If they are true friends they will understand and rally around you. If they are not prepared to do that then I would suggest they are not friends at all.
So is your main problem school related?
Reply 6
Please do not feel down. People do care, you must never be afraid to speak your mind. If they are true friends they will understand and rally around you. If they are not prepared to do that then I would suggest they are not friends at all.
So is your main problem school related?

yes it is to do with school
if I do speak to them them but they don’t care I will literally have no one left to be witt
everyone is already in their tight knit friendship groups to care about anyone else
Original post by Abidha
yes it is to do with school
if I do speak to them them but they don’t care I will literally have no one left to be witt
everyone is already in their tight knit friendship groups to care about anyone else

If they are true friends, they will care. They would certainly not want to see you suffering.
I'm sure they would not desert you.
Have you a favourite teacher at school you could speak to about your problem?
Original post by Abidha
hi my names asmiah

Hey Asmiah,

Feel free to talk to me about whatever you want. Sometimes it’s good to talk and get your frustration out
Reply 9
If they are true friends, they will care. They would certainly not want to see you suffering.
I'm sure they would not desert you.
Have you a favourite teacher at school you could speak to about your problem?

I don’t feel like I can trust the teachers what if they tell my parents?
Original post by Abidha
I don’t feel like I can trust the teachers what if they tell my parents?

I’d suggest talk to a close friend first. Or if not that, a sibling or a cousin who you feel close to. If not that, a parent who you’re closer to. Or if not that, a teacher who you get on with. Or if not that, maybe try calling the Samaritans. Idk what the exact issue is but they do deal with a wide range of issues and can be just a friendly voice over the phone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending