What course are you applying for:
What universities are you thinking of:
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades:
GCSE grades:
Extra curriculars:
Do you have to take an admissions test, if so which?:

@Puddles the Monkey
Reply 1
What course are you applying for; what universities are you thinking of: Physics BSc for Imperial, UCL and Edinburgh, Physics MSci for Oxford, Physics with Medical Physics for UCL
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades: I'm doing Canadian (Alberta) qualifications (surprise!), so not sure yet. But expecting it to be not much less than last years. Also an AP 5 on Physics 1
GCSE grades (more like AS equivalent I guess): 98.4 average in the last year - Physics 100, Bio 97, Chem 97, ELA 85, Maths 98, German 100
Extra curriculars: Tutoring, Band, library stuff, med club etc etc nothing fancy here
Do you have to take an admissions test, if so which?: Physics Aptitude Test (Oxford)

@Puddles the Monkey in case it didn't work
Original post by ayybarca
What course are you applying for; what universities are you thinking of: Physics BSc for Imperial, UCL and Edinburgh, Physics MSci for Oxford, Physics with Medical Physics for UCL
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades: I'm doing Canadian (Alberta) qualifications (surprise!), so not sure yet. But expecting it to be not much less than last years. Also an AP 5 on Physics 1
GCSE grades (more like AS equivalent I guess): 98.4 average in the last year - Physics 100, Bio 97, Chem 97, ELA 85, Maths 98, German 100
Extra curriculars: Tutoring, Band, library stuff, med club etc etc nothing fancy here
Do you have to take an admissions test, if so which?: Physics Aptitude Test (Oxford)

@Puddles the Monkey in case it didn't work

Got it! :woo: Will add this to the list :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending