The Student Room Group

PWC Technology Flying Start 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by pwc_2020
I got a call about Queen's / Belfast. I didn't get an offer however I'm currently number 1 on the waiting list and there is a high probability that I will get an offer as people have co offers from Leeds / Birmingham so if they firm either then I'll get a place! I'm gutted and happy at the same time. She said I passed the day but some people scored higher than me.

I could also get in if people on results day don't get the intended grades. So I'm not giving up hope yet :biggrin:

When did you get the call?!
Original post by pwcapplicant2020
Well done that’s great!

What time was the call? Also could you let me know what letter your surname begins with? Thanks

Cheers! Means alot. Call was at 16:20 and the first letter is M. Why?
Reply 382
Cheers! Means alot. Call was at 16:20 and the first letter is M. Why?

Maybe they're calling in alphabetical order?
Just received my call from Emma for Belfast. She said that there was good and bad news. I’ve passed the day and they want to take me through - however, due to restrictions on the number of places they’re not able to give me a firm offer as yet. So I’m in the top 10 on the reserve list and they said that last year they took 15 through from the reserve list so I’m not completely out yet! Good luck to everyone else :smile:
Original post by studentpwc2020
Just received my call from Emma for Belfast. She said that there was good and bad news. I’ve passed the day and they want to take me through - however, due to restrictions on the number of places they’re not able to give me a firm offer as yet. So I’m in the top 10 on the reserve list and they said that last year they took 15 through from the reserve list so I’m not completely out yet! Good luck to everyone else :smile:

That’s great! Could I ask what letter your surname begins with?
I got my offer yesterday but haven’t received any confirmation email from PwC or anything from Leeds and my UCAS track hasn’t changed. Anyone received anything or do you think they’ll wait until all offers have been made?
Original post by tleath13
I got my offer yesterday but haven’t received any confirmation email from PwC or anything from Leeds and my UCAS track hasn’t changed. Anyone received anything or do you think they’ll wait until all offers have been made?

I think so:/ I got the call literally at 8am so would’ve thought my ucas track would’ve been updated by now but it hasn’t either
I've applied for Birmingham and am still awaiting the call haha
Reply 388

Was this after 5pm?

Same boat as me then! That's great to hear, she never told me that they took 15 on the reserve list but that's fantastic! Hopefully we both get in
I got a call about Queen's / Belfast. I didn't get an offer however I'm currently number 1 on the waiting list and there is a high probability that I will get an offer as people have co offers from Leeds / Birmingham so if they firm either then I'll get a place! I'm gutted and happy at the same time. She said I passed the day but some people scored higher than me.

I could also get in if people on results day don't get the intended grades. So I'm not giving up hope yet :biggrin:

I’ve got an offer for both Leeds and Birmingham but I’m only putting Birmingham down so I think your in 😂👍
Original post by username999
I’ve got an offer for both Leeds and Birmingham but I’m only putting Birmingham down so I think your in 😂👍

Hahahahaha fingers crossed! I reckon there is a high probability though cause only 1 person has to go to leeds / birmingham! So if anyone has offers for queens and leeds.. choose leeds😉
Is there anyone here from queens that has not received an offer yet?
Reply 393

I've had no word at all.

Have you received a call yet? I think they are going in alphabetical order so I wouldn't worry! I'm sure you'll do great and get an offer! :smile:
Have you received a call yet? I think they are going in alphabetical order so I wouldn't worry! I'm sure you'll do great and get an offer! :smile:

I have not received a call yet, only worried because they are past me if they are going alphabetically, but hopefully, I will get a call tomorrow. I don't think they will call today as it's quite late already.

Thanks for asking!
Just received an offer for Birmingham!
Reply 397
Original post by lighth_lawliet
Just received an offer for Birmingham!

At what time?
Yeah i don't think they are going through alphabetical order actually. I think it's based on your score / whether you passed the assessment day or not!

However, they do have a lot of people to get through so just be patient! :smile:
Original post by Stufnm
At what time?

6ish

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending