Zoeyyyyyyyy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Teacher has provided me with booklets(one with content and one with exam q). To support my learning should I buy the textbook or the revision guide?
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Rep:
?
Bump
Prussianxo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't do psychology, but I didn't pay for a single textbook during my a levels. The given textbooks were enough for me. Maybe if at a later point you feel that the booklet does not go into enough detail and you might benefit from buying the textbook or something.
Phoenixfeather99
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did AQA psychology A Level. I would strongly suggest to get the textbook if you want above a C grade.
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Phoenixfeather99)
I did AQA psychology A Level. I would strongly suggest to get the textbook if you want above a C grade.
Okay thank you
Adam :)
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy)
Okay thank you
I'm in year 13 doing psychology my school provided me with the textbook needed and its a defo must buy!
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Adam :))
I'm in year 13 doing psychology my school provided me with the textbook needed and its a defo must buy!
Okay-we have the online edition but I’m going to buy it because I’ll rather have it front of you-thanks for replying
Adam :)
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy)
Okay-we have the online edition but I’m going to buy it because I’ll rather have it front of you-thanks for replying
No worries! It helps a lot especially in lessons when you are doing case studies.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads