The Student Room Group

Groningen univeristy psychology

I have decided to apply for the BSc Psychology in Groningen university for the year 2020-2021. The applications open in October 2019. There is a selection test. Can anyone who has given the selection test for psychology tell me what to expect from these tests? What kind of questions will there be? How can I prepare for these tests?
use Google Translate on the Dutch google (www.google.nl) in order to see what past years were like

Groningen is lovely, a bit flat :-), I managed vier jaar in Nord-Holland

for example
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fbachelors.nl%2Fnumerus-fixus%2F

this shows a page which suggests that Psych in Engels taal is double oversubscribed, 1200 applicants for the 600 places

your preparation for these tests was your 'A'-levels, or iBAC/eBAC - read a book on Holland, read a book on Psychology

you would love it, have a plan B too, maybe KULeuven, Vlaams - or another NL, maybe Delft, my fave NL place (uni) is Maastricht, gorgeous place and friendly people
Hey, me too! I thought that they might give us some insight into what should revise later on... But I don’t know either!

Original post by shreyabasa
I have decided to apply for the BSc Psychology in Groningen university for the year 2020-2021. The applications open in October 2019. There is a selection test. Can anyone who has given the selection test for psychology tell me what to expect from these tests? What kind of questions will there be? How can I prepare for these tests?
Are you applying to anywhere else in the Netherlands?
Reply 4
I am applying there as well! Do you have any new information by now? And does someone know if there's a whatsapp/facebook etc. group with other applicants yet?
Reply 5
Hi guys, I know this is a little bit off topic but has everyone else received their emails with the URL for the tests yet? Because I haven't gotten anything and I'm a bit worried because they said they would send the emails on March 5th...I would be really thankful for a quick response, considering the tests are starting tomorrow.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Mine was in the junk mail folder
Hi! I am applying this year. Did you have any kind of surveillance, or was it open book exam?

Quick Reply

Latest