Indians going to Pleven Medical University in February 2020

Watch
khantaimur82
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This thread is for making acquaintance with each other specifically speaking for Indians who'd be off to Pleven MU for the Feb session of 2020.
Feel free to stop by and do whatever you want to.
onaiza
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! 2 years late :-(
Are you still active here? I'm going to apply this year for Pleven. Can we talk somewhere? Instagram, or something?
khantaimur82
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, how are you? Yes surely, we can talk on WhatsApp if that's alright with you?
onaiza
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by khantaimur82)
Hi, how are you? Yes surely, we can talk on WhatsApp if that's alright with you?
Okay!! Please message me
Last edited by onaiza; 1 month ago
bhavana Achi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by onaiza)
Hi! 2 years late :-(
Are you still active here? I'm going to apply this year for Pleven. Can we talk somewhere? Instagram, or something?
Hey, are going in for the 2022 feb intake? Because i'm applying for that too.do you want to talk on insta or something?
Last edited by bhavana Achi; 1 month ago
onaiza
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bhavana Achi)
Hey, are going in for the 2022 feb intake? Because i'm applying for that too.do you want to talk on insta or something?
Hi! Yes
Here's my ig : onaizakulsum
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.38%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
18.03%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.34%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.82%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.26%

Watched Threads