Rat rat
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Okay, my teachers useless.
1. Should I buy a textbook or revision guide? If so which ones?
2. Any helpful websites that I can use?
3. Any revision tips? Are flashcards useful?
Olivia Hulme
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rat rat)
Okay, my teachers useless.
1. Should I buy a textbook or revision guide? If so which ones?
2. Any helpful websites that I can use?
3. Any revision tips? Are flashcards useful?
Hey, i did AQA A-level sociology the two books that literally got me through were
1)AQA A Level Sociology Book One Including AS Level: Book one (everything you need for first year)
2)AQA A Level Sociology: Book 2 (everything you need for second year) both are by Rob Webb - i personally didn't buy any revision guides as these books have the chapters and then practice q and examiner tips at the end which are just as helpful as what a revision guide would give you!

Also, if you do do AQA then i have every note ever on my Quizlet for each paper on - OliviaHulme1
Hope this helps
Last edited by Olivia Hulme; 1 year ago
Rat rat
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Olivia Hulme)
Hey, i did AQA A-level sociology the two books that literally got me through were
1)AQA A Level Sociology Book One Including AS Level: Book one (everything you need for first year)
2)AQA A Level Sociology: Book 2 (everything you need for second year) both are by Rob Webb - i personally didn't buy any revision guides as these books have the chapters and then practice q and examiner tips at the end which are just as helpful as what a revision guide would give you!

Also, if you do do AQA then i have every note ever on my Quizlet for each paper on - OliviaHulme1
Hope this helps
omg thank you so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (500)
33.56%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (619)
41.54%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (303)
20.34%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.56%

Watched Threads