The Student Room Group

Guys what do you think how attractive would a girl be to turn heads?

Let's say in public and a girl walked in and you found yourself and other guys look at her. Was she at least a 8/10?
Original post by Anonymous
Let's say in public and a girl walked in and you found yourself and other guys look at her. Was she at least a 8/10?

You can turn heads for various reasons. A girl can be unattractive but dressed in really skimpy clothes and turn heads. She could have a beautiful face, dressed like a nun and would turn heads. Could be wearing crazy eccentric clothes and people will stare
Reply 2
You can turn heads for various reasons. A girl can be unattractive but dressed in really skimpy clothes and turn heads. She could have a beautiful face, dressed like a nun and would turn heads. Could be wearing crazy eccentric clothes and people will stare

well if she's dressed normally(although w/ nice body) and guys keep looking at her and go up to her and say you're sexy so this would mean she's what 8-9/10?
well if she's dressed normally(although w/ nice body) and guys keep looking at her and go up to her and say you're sexy so this would mean she's what 8-9/10?

A desperate guy would turn his head for a 5/10, depends on the guy
Reply 4
What i'm asking if most guys look at her, if a girl is out in piublic and almost all guys keep looking at her and she's dressed normally. Why do guys do this?
Reply 5
For me personally it's not just 'attractiveness', it's also whether they're interesting enough to pay attention to, or if they're behaving in a certain way.

But if lots of people are doing it... probably because the person is very attractive or acting in an attention-seeking manner.
Reply 6
Original post by Neilos
For me personally it's not just 'attractiveness', it's also whether they're interesting enough to pay attention to, or if they're behaving in a certain way.

But if lots of people are doing it... probably because the person is very attractive or acting in an attention-seeking manner.

so then at least 8/10?
Reply 7

so then at least 8/10?

Conduct an exit poll.

"excuse me my fellow traveller.
I apologise for the intrusion, however I could not but notice your gaze upon my humble bosom as I meandered by. Tell me kind gentleman, why does your eyes fixate upon me so?. Could it be that I am at minimum an 8 out of 10?"
Three guaranteed head turn methods (or, at least to turn mine):
1. noice legs
2. cool dog
3. giving money to homeless

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending