A Level Business Studies resources

Watch this thread
harik2014
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm in year 12 and have just started a level business studies for AQA.

If anyone has done business studies previously at A Level, or knows any good resources I can use to practice questions/revision, please let me know because I'm struggling to find any apart from my textbook/tutor2u website.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Student guest
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Check online for booklets and textbooks. I did AS Business and mainly used the resources my teacher had given me, PowerPoints also helped me to make my own notes.
username4499734
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Tutor2u and TakingTheBiz on YouTube are the best revision videos. But my teacher used to give us notes from a variety of books so made it easier for us but defo check them channels out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (91)
42.13%
They're exactly what I expected (51)
23.61%