Exam solutions doesn't cover whole new spec Watch

GetGradenines
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
In the new spec a level maths edexcel, he misses out on proof by contradiction, and i am sure he misses out on a lot of other topics as well. If anyone knows a revision site covering the whole a level maths spec then comment here, i don't like using textbooks so i watch videos instead
Sir Cumference2
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by GetGradenines)
In the new spec a level maths edexcel, he misses out on proof by contradiction, and i am sure he misses out on a lot of other topics as well. If anyone knows a revision site covering the whole a level maths spec then comment here, i don't like using textbooks so i watch videos instead
Have you seen the TSR list here? That has more of the topics.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5860630
GetGradenines
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sir Cumference)
Have you seen the TSR list here? That has more of the topics.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5860630
nice name sir.
woah, i just found that post. Does it contain all of the info for year 1 and 2 edexcel a level maths
Im doing a level maths in 1 year so i need to self study as i don't want to get stressed. and i want to get A*
GetGradenines
Rep:
?
nice name sir.
woah, i just found that post. Does it contain all of the info for year 1 and 2 edexcel a level maths
Im doing a level maths in 1 year so i need to self study as i don't want to get stressed. and i want to get A*
i have a bunch of hard questions, they are on physics and maths tutor. Praise the lord! I thought TSR was a chill site, more about talking about exams instead of revising them.
Thanks so much for telling me about this post.
I will tell you about my results next august.
Sir Cumference2
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
nice name sir.
Yes it has all the topics I think although of course there are lots of "sub-topics" that you won't find in a list like that. I recommend following a textbook if you're self studying because that will show every topic in depth. Then using sites like Examsolutions and the list I linked to above if you need extra help.
GetGradenines
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sir Cumference)
Yes it has all the topics I think although of course there are lots of "sub-topics" that you won't find in a list like that. I recommend following a textbook if you're self studying because that will show every topic in depth. Then using sites like Examsolutions and the list I linked to above if you need extra help.
I am reading the post and it has all of the topics, i am almost 100% sure
I want to give you a hug for showing me this, you will help me get that A* a lot easier.
JStudying
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
i have a bunch of hard questions, they are on physics and maths tutor. Praise the lord! I thought TSR was a chill site, more about talking about exams instead of revising them.
Thanks so much for telling me about this post.
I will tell you about my results next august.
9 months away now
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I am reading the post and it has all of the topics, i am almost 100% sure
I want to give you a hug for showing me this, you will help me get that A* a lot easier.
There an excellent site with Powerpoint lessons and worked examples here: https://www.drfrostmaths.com/sow.php...2017&term=Main
GetGradenines
Rep:
?
(Original post by JStudying)
9 months away now
it goes fast bro, i need to get an A* im not resitting next year lol.
n.345
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
it goes fast bro, i need to get an A* im not resitting next year lol.
Coming from someone who is resitting this year yes it really does go fast. Before you know it exams will be starting so start early and save yourself the stress
GetGradenines
Rep:
?
(Original post by n.345)
Coming from someone who is resitting this year yes it really does go fast. Before you know it exams will be starting so start early and save yourself the stress
of course, i am revising early so i can chill later, i am self teaching the content so when i go to school i am just getting refreshed of what i learnt.
CurryCurry2468
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
The website is pretty good at explaining the topics that it 'goes through'

If there are some topics that are missing just look at other websites (Mathsgenie, dr frost maths)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (225)
67.57%
No (108)
32.43%

Watched Threads