Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
GCSE = 10 A* and 1 A
Predicted A level = 3 A*
Good SOP
UCAT = 2600 (650 average) with Band 2 in SJT

What is the chance (probability) of getting interview as well as admission for Sep 2020 entry pls?
Also please help me out to finalize the universities.
Last edited by smariap1; 2 years ago
DGeorge13
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by smariap1)
GCSE = 10 A* and 1 A
Predicted A level = 3 A*
Good SOP
UCAT = 2600 (650 average)

What is the chance (probability) of getting interview as well as admission for Sep 2020 entry pls?
Admissions depends on interviews and that depends on where you apply. Post in the megathread and I’m sure people will be able to advise - also consider the sjt band you got and what course type you like.
smariap1
Rep:
?
Hi
Here is my details
GCSE = 10 A* and 1 A
A level predicted = 3A*
Good SOP

What universities they consider 650 average UCAT score for Interview and making offer please?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi
Here is my details
GCSE = 10 A* and 1 A
A level predicted = 3A*
Good SOP

What universities they consider 650 average UCAT score for Interview and making offer please?
Post to https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5622970 which is literally the thread created for this, this is so you get a faster reply by the experienced posters and also for future posters who may have similar stats to you.
smariap1
Rep:
?
(Original post by DGeorge13)
Admissions depends on interviews and that depends on where you apply. Post in the megathread and I’m sure people will be able to advise - also consider the sjt band you got and what course type you like.
I'm looking for Medicine. How to post it in the Megathread pls? How do i finalize the university pls to get at least one offer?
Please help me out with your valuable inputs..
username4859288
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
https://www.themedicportal.com/blog/...ne-2019-entry/

Hi
Here is my details
GCSE = 10 A* and 1 A
A level predicted = 3A*
Good SOP

ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm looking for Medicine. How to post it in the Megathread pls? How do i finalize the university pls to get at least one offer?
Please help me out with your valuable inputs..
(Original post by ecolier)
Post to https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5622970 which is literally the thread created for this, this is so you get a faster reply by the experienced posters and also for future posters who may have similar stats to you.
^^ It's https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5622970 for the second time. Post in there instead of making another thread for the same thing please.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.85%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.53%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (36)
16.44%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (59)
26.94%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.18%

Watched Threads