So I've definitely got a crush on my tattoo artist Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What the title says tbh. I've been to that studio 4 times to actually get tattooed, more for bookings/leaving deposits/ consultations e.c.t. He's a really fantastic artist and does an amazing illustrative style that I'd really like a big piece of, but I'm stressed about it tbh. I thought to see if I'd be able to cope, I'd get something little by him to see if I'll be able to not be a beetroot the entire time. So I got a small piece done by him yesterday, and tbh it was one of the best experiences I've had being tattooed, he was really friendly and chatty and gentle and it DEFINITELY did not make things better. I'm a little stuck now as to find a different artist, or to wait for this dumb crush to blow over. He DMed me a picture of my piece yesterday and I thought I was having a heart attack tbh. The thing is I've never really had a crush before so any tips on how to grow up and get over it would be appreciated 👌
pocha04
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
why dont you get with him tho?? he sounds cutee. girl do not miss a good opportunity but if you are tryna get over him then do something that is time consuming and something thatll make you busy
Anonymous #1
(Original post by pocha04)
why dont you get with him tho?? he sounds cutee. girl do not miss a good opportunity but if you are tryna get over him then do something that is time consuming and something thatll make you busy
Bc I'm 18 and he's probs in his mid 30s lmao. idk how to talk to people either, he was probs just being professional. I tipped him via the receptionist and that's literally all I got for flirting tbh.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you like his style and you're comfortable being tattooed by him then I'd stay stick with him. It took me getting tattooed by 6 different artists to finally find that one I liked enough to keep going back to!

It'll blow over eventually.
holly6901
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ask him out girl!
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wouldn't drop him if he's genuinely good at what he does. I hear tattoo artist quality can be extremely variable.

Go in for the smash tho, **** it lmao
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sinfonietta)
If you like his style and you're comfortable being tattooed by him then I'd stay stick with him. It took me getting tattooed by 6 different artists to finally find that one I liked enough to keep going back to!

It'll blow over eventually.
I hope so. I'm going to leave it a while and save up before my next idea, I just don't want to be stuck with him for like 4+ hours if im literally shaking because I'm attracted to him. Plus I don't want to make it awkward for him either.
aitch20
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What the title says tbh. I've been to that studio 4 times to actually get tattooed, more for bookings/leaving deposits/ consultations e.c.t. He's a really fantastic artist and does an amazing illustrative style that I'd really like a big piece of, but I'm stressed about it tbh. I thought to see if I'd be able to cope, I'd get something little by him to see if I'll be able to not be a beetroot the entire time. So I got a small piece done by him yesterday, and tbh it was one of the best experiences I've had being tattooed, he was really friendly and chatty and gentle and it DEFINITELY did not make things better. I'm a little stuck now as to find a different artist, or to wait for this dumb crush to blow over. He DMed me a picture of my piece yesterday and I thought I was having a heart attack tbh. The thing is I've never really had a crush before so any tips on how to grow up and get over it would be appreciated 👌
ask him to tattoo your tits
Anonymous #1
(Original post by aitch20)
ask him to tattoo your tits
perfect idea. and my foof while he's at it
holly6901
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
😂😂😂
aitch20
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
perfect idea. and my foof while he's at it
yess, i'm acc serious
pocha04
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonyoh mous)
Bc I'm 18 and he's probs in his mid 30s lmao. idk how to talk to people either, he was probs just being professional. I tipped him via the receptionist and that's literally all I got for flirting tbh.
then in that case youll get over it. a little crush didnt hurt anyone
holly6901
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
get something time consuming to do
Anonymous #1
(Original post by aitch20)
yess, i'm acc serious
ye same
Anonymous #1
(Original post by holly6901)
get something time consuming to do
like him? 👀👀
holly6901
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
like him? 👀👀
maybe or try a new hobby
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (64)
23.36%
No (210)
76.64%

Watched Threads