The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Room available in a lovely house with 2 Muslim girls at Portsmouth Uni . Girls only

Salaam!! I have a student girls house to rent.

Looking for one girl to share with two other Muslim girls.
The house is on Eastfield Road, Southsea.
Newly decorated, new carpets, freshly painted, IMMACULATE condition.
ONLY £400 a month (includes gas, electric, water, council tax, TV, and WiFi!!!).
An 11 month contract.
Fully furnished. (since the pics were taken there's more soft furnishings (curtains, cushions) and ornaments I made it really pretty and blue). And there's a back garden.

Let me know if you are interested.
Please DM for more information.
Hello, I am a Muslim female, currently looking for a room in a shared flat/house with other Muslim females. I know it’s an old post but it would be lovely to see if there is any room free end of May to rent. (I am a professional graduated couple of months ago ) Many thanks :smile:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Waalikumsalam
Do let me know if this or any other offers are available

I am a muslim female looking for other females that will be starting portsmouth university in 2023 september who would prefer to live in female-only hall/accomodation or even a shared house please get in contact with me.
Original post by hinnaaamanii
Salaam!! I have a student girls house to rent.

Looking for one girl to share with two other Muslim girls.
The house is on Eastfield Road, Southsea.
Newly decorated, new carpets, freshly painted, IMMACULATE condition.
ONLY £400 a month (includes gas, electric, water, council tax, TV, and WiFi!!!).
An 11 month contract.
Fully furnished. (since the pics were taken there's more soft furnishings (curtains, cushions) and ornaments I made it really pretty and blue). And there's a back garden.

Let me know if you are interested.
Please DM for more information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending