Assistant Psychologist Interview coming up. Any advice please? Watch

abbi_lloyd
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I’m just wondering if anybody could give me some advice please.

I currently have an undergraduate degree in Psychology and a Master’s degree in Clinical & Abnormal Psychology. For the last 7 months, I’ve been working at a job that has given me experience in working with people with dementia in a clinical setting.

Since graduating from my undergraduate degree, I have spent hours and hours applying for Assistant Psychologist posts. This week I received my first invite to interview for an Assistant Psychologist post in a private hospital working with individuals with dementia! The interview is on Monday. I am very excited but very nervous.

I’m just wondering if anybody could give me some general advice and tips regarding an Assistant Psychologist interview please? I have been told there is a reading component to this interview. It will be a “case vignette” and the interview questions will be based around this exercise.

If anybody has any input regarding what I can expect and some tips it would be very much appreciated!!

Thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (100)
68.49%
No I haven't decided yet (27)
18.49%
Yes but I might change my mind (19)
13.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise