Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I mean, its just reconstituted cardboard, thats all.
    I got these ryvita snack things... cream cheese and chives flavour, and all they were was cardboard with a little bit of flavour put on.

I mean, is cardboard actually edible???

I mean... grrrr.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

(another item to my food i find annoying list).

ReputationRep:
    The point of ryvita is to put fat people off going on diets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I mean, its just reconstituted cardboard, thats all.
    I got these ryvita snack things... cream cheese and chives flavour, and all they were was cardboard with a little bit of flavour put on.

I mean, is cardboard actually edible???

I mean... grrrr.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

(another item to my food i find annoying list).
    to make you sh*t better

ReputationRep:
    I don't like them. I don't like weetabix either. Or celery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistBoy)
    and to make you sh*t better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistBoy)
    Hehehe.

What i want to know is why can't they invent some sort of savory snack thats actually good for you, and isn't cardboard.

I mean with sweet stuff theres loads of fruity things and everything, but not savory :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Ryvita reminds me of a biology experiment in year 11, you had to eat it as fast as you could - but its so dry it took me ages. I try and avoid it now.

ReputationRep:
    Hehehe.

What i want to know is why can't they invent some sort of savory snack thats actually good for you, and isn't cardboard.

I mean with sweet stuff theres loads of fruity things and everything, but not savory :mad: :mad: :mad:
    try crisp bread, its so scrummy with ham and tomato and equally as good for you as ryvita

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    try crisp bread, its so scrummy with ham and tomato and equally as good for you as ryvita
    Is it sold with ham and tomato on it, or do you have to do that seperately?

Because i want something where you just buy it and eat it, no messing.

The only think i've tried which actually worked was a packet of chicken. I just opened it and ate it, but people looked at me really wierdly... i suppose saying mmmmm... chicken out loud didn't help matters though, but at least that was quick and easy (although getting into the packet was annoying. I mean, what do you do if you don't have a knife or something handy... i had to end up using my key to open it :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: )... and now i'm going over the top ranting

ReputationRep:
    Is it sold with ham and tomato on it, or do you have to do that seperately?

Because i want something where you just buy it and eat it, no messing.

The only think i've tried which actually worked was a packet of chicken. I just opened it and ate it, but people looked at me really wierdly... i suppose saying mmmmm... chicken out loud didn't help matters though, but at least that was quick and easy (although getting into the packet was annoying. I mean, what do you do if you don't have a knife or something handy... i had to end up using my key to open it :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: )... and now i'm going over the top ranting
    you have to put the ham and tom on yourself but its not that difficult, even for you...

heres a link so you know what im talking about

mmmmmmm crispbread!!

ReputationRep:
    you have to put the ham and tom on yourself but its not that difficult, even for you...

heres a link so you know what im talking about

mmmmmmm crispbread!!
    Or maybe this instead???

But thats not the point. I want to go into a shop, buy something and eat it, whether i'm going up the road, or out at uni, not something i need to do anything more than open the pack/box/whatever first.

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe this instead???

But thats not the point. I want to go into a shop, buy something and eat it, whether i'm going up the road, or out at uni, not something i need to do anything more than open the pack/box/whatever first.
    thats what i posted!!

ReputationRep:
    thats what i posted!!
    :confused: . When i clicked on it first time it came up with http://http://www.goodnessdirect.co....il/317160.html, both as the url, and the link.

ReputationRep:
    only you would get irate about food :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    only you would get irate about food :rolleyes:
    Well why shouldn't i? Some food is very annoying (and drink i may also add.... :mad: :mad: :mad: damn banana juice grr...).

ReputationRep:
    :confused: . When i clicked on it first time it came up with http://http://www.goodnessdirect.co....il/317160.html, both as the url, and the link.
    thats because youre manky!!

ReputationRep:
    Well why shouldn't i? Some food is very annoying (and drink i may also add.... :mad: :mad: :mad: damn banana juice grr...).
    iv just drunk strawberry juice!

ReputationRep:
    thats because youre manky!!
    :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hang on... why aren't the smilies in line :mad: ... they look really silly like that.

ReputationRep:
    :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hang on... why aren't the smilies in line :mad: ... they look really silly like that.
    dont you know what manky means?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    iv just drunk strawberry juice!
    Strawberry as in strawberry, or strawberry as in a tiny bit of strawberry and lots of evil banana! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.