Report 6 months ago
The meaning of life? 🌎
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Hazzabear)
The meaning of life? 🌎
Easy
Honestly.
Read or watch hitch hikers guide to the galaxy.
You will get the reference
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
Obsession with celebrity-emotional connection with them?
KingofUnis
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It's REALLY weird and you need to just stop doing it.
Anonymous #1
I think that’s fangirl-ing
um meet the celebrity and let the man be rude to you
Anonymous #3
Report 6 months ago
I have a neighbor and I just found out he is gay and so is probably committing gross indecency (gay sex) next door to me. Do you think I should go to the police or should i let him keep getting away with it. I don't want to get him sent to prison or punished but I'm afraid that if it gets found out then I could get in trouble for not reporting him. Thanks.
Anonymous #1
I have a neighbor and I just found out he is gay and so is probably committing gross indecency (gay sex) next door to me. Do you think I should go to the police or should i let him keep getting away with it. I don't want to get him sent to prison or punished but I'm afraid that if it gets found out then I could get in trouble for not reporting him. Thanks.
Where are you that it’s is illegal
Man I’m pansexual
I’m a girl
That means I love pricks dicks pussy boobs people boobs and dicks trans cans pans asexual bisexual.
I love it all.
So move house
Anonymous #3
Report 6 months ago
Where are you that it’s is illegal
Man I’m pansexual
I’m a girl
That means I love pricks dicks pussy boobs people boobs and dicks trans cans pans asexual bisexual.
I love it all.
So move house
I'm in UK. Pretty sure its illegal here where I am.

OMG I can't believe you do all that heinous sh*t and you are just admitting to it. I know ur posting anonymously but people can trace ur IP address y'know! Someone will get you for doing that gay stuff dude, it's not cool.

Ok I'll leave my neighbor for now but if I hear him doing any kind of bumming or gay stuff then im calling the cops bcause I dont have to listen to that crap do I.

I'm a good person.
Anonymous #4
Report 6 months ago
I asked out a girl yesterday.. She did not give me a properly reply.. It was after class that we had to leave the class immediately.. When i asked it she gave a blushy look and said "lets see" and she might give me an answer this week.. What am i upto😶 im just scaree plus sad if I'd lose her.. i mean if her reply is a "NO"
and also.. should i ask what her reply is.. or wait till she tell me ??

pls help me out.. thanks
KingofUnis
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I asked out a girl yesterday.. She did not give me a properly reply.. It was after class that we had to leave the class immediately.. When i asked it she gave a blushy look and said "lets see" and she might give me an answer this week.. What am i upto😶 im just scaree plus sad if I'd lose her.. i mean if her reply is a "NO"

pls help me out.. thanks
If you can find out where she lives I think you should just show up at her house with flowers. Tell her you love her and you CAN'T lose her. She will think that's so romantic and then she will be yours.
Anonymous #1
I'm in UK. Pretty sure its illegal here where I am.

OMG I can't believe you do all that heinous sh*t and you are just admitting to it. I know ur posting anonymously but people can trace ur IP address y'know! Someone will get you for doing that gay stuff dude, it's not cool.

Ok I'll leave my neighbor for now but if I hear him doing any kind of bumming or gay stuff then im calling the cops bcause I dont have to listen to that crap do I.

I'm a good person.
Yea it’s not illegal here anymore.
Also I’m a girl.
And you sound a little homophobic.
Anonymous #1

pls help me out.. thanks
KingofUnis
It’s true man.
She’s doing the good old
Playing hard to get!
Rashmika24123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
please do tell me.. whether i should ask her again what her reply is.. whether its a "yes" or a "no"
or should i keep silent about that and go on normally
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rashmika24123)
please do tell me.. whether i should ask her again what her reply is.. whether its a "yes" or a "no"
or should i keep silent about that and go on normally
It depend on how she said let’s see
If it came with a smirk then it’s good
If it was a long lettsss seeee then it might be bad
Just bring her flowers
Or maybe a singular rose
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (279)
33.94%
No (543)
66.06%

Watched Threads