Adanali
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I want to get into nursing but im currently studying btec level 3 health and social care.
My main aim is to get into russell group universities which allow btec Health and Social Care but im not sure which univerisities offer this. Help?😕
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Hello,

A lot of Russel group universities do accept Health and Social care as a btec for nursing. However they do have entry requirements and this will usually be DDD or DDM. Have you had a look at the ucas website to look at all the universities that offer nursing?
Adanali
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Hello,

A lot of Russel group universities do accept Health and Social care as a btec for nursing. However they do have entry requirements and this will usually be DDD or DDM. Have you had a look at the ucas website to look at all the universities that offer nursing?
Thank you for your reply☺️But no i havent checked ucas, i will do now
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Adanali)
Thank you for your reply☺️But no i havent checked ucas, i will do now
Were you able to find what you were looking for on the UCAS website?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (38)
6.51%
October 2021 (261)
44.69%
November 2021 (70)
11.99%
December 2021 (74)
12.67%
January 2021 (75)
12.84%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (47)
8.05%