DrakeQ
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm in my 2nd year of 16-18 college (IT BTEC) and I want to switch from it to 6th form. I'm 17 and I want to mention that I don't have any GCSEs taken but I'm supposed to take them this year in 2 subjects, English and Maths. Can I change from this college to a sixth form? If yes, in which year I'll be placed?
I still prefer to be in college, so another question is can I continue to do my BTEC alongside with 2 or 3 A levels? Can I take them somehow in a sixth form cuz I don't wanna pay for them. Or the only way to take them is in a private course if I still attend to college? The whole point is I want to study at the University of Cambridge and I'm afraid that they will not accept me with a BTEC National Extended Diploma which is equivalent to 3 A-levels. I'm studying only 3 days in a week, in one of these having only 2 lessons but is considered a full-time course. Can I get some help PLEASSEE it's really important!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by DrakeQ; 1 year ago
username4909016
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Cambridge is unrealistic. What course would you want to do?
DrakeQ
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Ffddhbcfil)
Cambridge is unrealistic. What course would you want to do?
Computer Science
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (180)
14.5%
I'm not sure (57)
4.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (367)
29.57%
I have already dropped out (36)
2.9%
I'm not a current university student (601)
48.43%

Watched Threads