The Student Room Group

14-15y/o - 1 Year Transformation; Ask Me Anything

Mods, please let me know if this is against the rules/not allowed. Just thought I'd share my transformation and answer any questions people have. The video is unlisted, so click on the link to view :smile:
thumbnail teest.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLZeu5DqpTg&feature=youtu.be
Hey man you look amazing, and I’m a straight guy aha
(edited 4 years ago)
Very good progress
Good job

How tall are you
Teach meeeeeeeee

(I'm a girl)
Original post by HumbleBee_x
Teach meeeeeeeee

(I'm a girl)

Eating healthily has a big roll, consuming a lot of water is great as jts healthy and makes your skins glow as for the muscle growth I suggest gym. It’s like 85% diet and 15% gym

If you drop me a DM, I can talk in more details and make you some meal plans. I’m actually a chef aha so it’ll be nice food
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Jackkkw
Mods, please let me know if this is against the rules/not allowed. Just thought I'd share my transformation and answer any questions people have. The video is unlisted, so click on the link to view :smile:
thumbnail teest.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLZeu5DqpTg&feature=youtu.be

do you know if its possible to improve weak/small wrists i have trouble with opening up jars,pull ups because of my weak wrists which affects my grip strength heavilySubmit reply
Original post by ninjatall12
do you know if its possible to improve weak/small wrists i have trouble with opening up jars,pull ups because of my weak wrists which affects my grip strength heavilySubmit reply

They’re lots of things that can help a wrist strength, have you done any exercises that targets that area ?
Original post by Mapleservers
Eating healthily has a big roll, consuming a lot of water is great as jts healthy and makes your skins glow as for the muscle growth I suggest gym. It’s like 85% diet and 15% gym

If you drop me a DM, I can talk in more details and make you some meal plans. I’m actually a chef aha so it’ll be nice food

I'm currently under a lot of A-level stress atm!

But i'll deffo come to u when i'm ready :h:

Reply 8
Original post by Mapleservers
Hey man you look amazing, and I’m a straight guy aha

Thanks

Original post by Amon-ster
Very good progress
Good job

How tall are you

5ft 4

Original post by HumbleBee_x
Teach meeeeeeeee

(I'm a girl)

Depends what your goals are, but a practical tip I could give is that too many women are afraid of weights and “getting bulky” in my experience (if only it was that easy to get big there wouldn’t be skinny dudes). Lifting weights builds muscles which help you look “toned” and more lean tissue = faster metabolism = getting to eat more while still losing fat.

Original post by ninjatall12

It’s not actually called weak “wrist” unless you have pain when doing pressing/pulling movements. Your grip is weak because you have weak forearms and doing exercises such as deadlifts, pull-ups and rows will build up grip strength (while also building muscles that are important is those movements, such as your back and biceps).
Original post by Jackkkw
Depends what your goals are, but a practical tip I could give is that too many women are afraid of weights and “getting bulky” in my experience (if only it was that easy to get big there wouldn’t be skinny dudes). Lifting weights builds muscles which help you look “toned” and more lean tissue = faster metabolism = getting to eat more while still losing fat.

My goal is to achieve flat stomach nothing too defined, idk whether this can be achieved via waist training, I'm still doing my research.

Yeah I am aware of that for sureeee :yep: I always say don’t fear training your upper body ladies!. You will not get bulky and you most definitely won’t look manly. Our hormones and physiology are what ultimately determine our muscular development, we simply do not possess the same size muscle fibres, amount of lean tissue or testosterone as males. Just to put it into perspective we have one-tenth the testosterone that men do therefore you won’t turn into hulk :biggrin:
Reply 10
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)My goal is to achieve flat stomach nothing too defined, idk whether this can be achieved via waist training, I'm still doing my research.

Yeah I am aware of that for sureeee :yep: I always say don’t fear training your upper body ladies!. You will not get bulky and you most definitely won’t look manly. Our hormones and physiology are what ultimately determine our muscular development, we simply do not possess the same size muscle fibres, amount of lean tissue or testosterone as males. Just to put it into perspective we have one-tenth the testosterone that men do therefore you won’t turn into hulk :biggrin:
Glad you’re informed haha. In terms of getting a “flat stomach” it can help to train your abdominals via crunches/leg raises as they develop the muscle underneath so it can show through a thicker layer of fat. However, ‘waist training’ does not flatten your stomach in and of itself. I’d recommend going on a conservative caloric deficit and doing some weight training so you can build a reasonable amount of lean tissue while shedding off the fat. This is mostly so that you end up looking fit and ‘toned! (as much as I hate that word) and not underweight once you do lean down

Stubborn areas of fat are just the last to lean down due to your individual genetics/hormonal profile and unfortunately there isn’t much you can do other then get leaner overall.

Quick Reply

Latest