A girl told me she's home alone? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Before I get attacked I acknowledge her as a woman/female, but call her a girl cos it's easier I guess.

Anyways, I was talking to a girl yesterday who was in my sixth form last year but now she's gone to a different college. She asked me what I was doing and I said nothing. But then she told me to bring some fast food to her house and she's home alone. Did she want more than food (Basically sex)? I said no because I don't want to leave my little sister home alone. I'm just curious about what she meant, but don't want to ask cos it's a bit wierd.
Jackkkw
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
OP you dun goofed. I am disappointed.
Anonymous #1
I'm being dead serious lol
brarje
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No, she just wanted you to bring her food because food home delivery services obviously don't exist... duh
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jackkkw)
OP you dun goofed. I am disappointed.
What do you mean by dun goofed?
Anonymous #1
I attached the message as well
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
What she actually implied by that is that you’re a muppet.
Blackstarr
Badges: 20
Report 4 weeks ago
I am a female here and she actually wants fast food. Like come on when you are home alone you probably want someone to make you some food. I doubt she Cooks for herself. So yeah it’s about food and not what you think.woman/females/ girls are straight to the point. But I would not leave my little sister alone to go get house
Anonymous #1
Attachment 848882
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Blackstarr)
I am a female here and she actually wants fast food. Like come on when you are home alone you probably want someone to make you some food. I doubt she Cooks for herself. So yeah it’s about food and not what you think.woman/females/ girls are straight to the point. But I would not leave my little sister alone to go get house
I wouldn't either. Too many crackheads around my local area I would feel very scared to leave my little sister alone
Jackkkw
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by brarje)
No, she just wanted you to bring her food because food home delivery services obviously don't exist... duh
Strong this^

You had one job OP, one job. Girl was home alone, bored and asking for you to come over. But then again good on you for making the responsible decision and not leaving your little sister.
science.nerd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I feel like if she asked for fast food, she probably just wanted the fast food (maybe she was on her period or sad or just didn’t want to go out). If she had said she wanted to hang out or just said come over, than that would’ve probably meant sex.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (100)
68.49%
No I haven't decided yet (27)
18.49%
Yes but I might change my mind (19)
13.01%

Watched Threads