IB Lang&Lit or Lit- i wanna study business

Watch this thread
leelydia04
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone (:
I'm currently doing my IGCSEs, English First Language(lang&lit).
I want to study business studies/management in university and for my upcoming IB subject decisions, should I take IB Lang&Lit or Lit? (Both language A option, SL) I am not really aware of the differences that well, but for sure IGCSE English language is my weakest subject out of all 10 I take, and I think I'm pretty ok with literature(still not THAT good). Please give me some advice! Thank you!
Aspenfire
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
LIT is more simple and straightforward if English isn't your forte. Yes, you do have to read, but in the holidays you can catch up. You do not have to go through all the extra analysis of langlit
leelydia04
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Aspenfire)
LIT is more simple and straightforward if English isn't your forte. Yes, you do have to read, but in the holidays you can catch up. You do not have to go through all the extra analysis of langlit
I see! Thank you so much (:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.03%
It went fairly well (239)
47.51%
It didn't go too well (75)
14.91%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.55%

Watched Threads