The Student Room Group

How many students at loreto sixth form college Manchester?

Above
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by ArtmisKco
Above

a lot. probably over 2500
Rly? That is a lot thanks
Rly? That is a lot thanks

Yep each hall (6 forms) is around 150 students and there are 12 halls per year
Hm that’s interesting. Do you go to it? Is it a good school? Teaching wise/exam results?
It has amazing resources, teachers. Everything. Last year they fell short in terms of maths teaching though, they didn't fully consider the difficulty of edexcel maths. + They're being stubborn by remaining with edexcel for maths

Exam wise, good results but a lot of students cheat
Original post by honestlykms
It has amazing resources, teachers. Everything. Last year they fell short in terms of maths teaching though, they didn't fully consider the difficulty of edexcel maths. + They're being stubborn by remaining with edexcel for maths

Exam wise, good results but a lot of students cheat

Ah that’s a real pity with the maths and the cheating. I guess a high reputation puts high stress onto the students thus making them cheat . I’ve heard it’s a pretty good school but it’s quite crowded right and you have to attend re lessons once a week?
@ArtmisKco True ****. They think it's the easiest thing going.
Ah that’s a real pity with the maths and the cheating. I guess a high reputation puts high stress onto the students thus making them cheat . I’ve heard it’s a pretty good school but it’s quite crowded right and you have to attend re lessons once a week?

It doesn't really feel very crowded like there's obviously a lot of people but its such a big campus it doesnt get that crowded. It helps I'm only in for 4 hours a day I guess. Yeah RE is compulsory but its not as bad as people make it out to be; just a lot of debates and ethics stuff which is quite useful

Quick Reply

Latest