The Student Room Group

online best friend??

i get soo bored n have literally no one to talk to. ive got many friends but they r all fake. n i just have to fake my friendship with them. anyone wanna talk ? n be friends??

about me: don't like small talks, love talking about life n death, aliens n ants.

Scroll to see replies

Sad reality of the world we live in I'm afraid. it's good that you have recognised that, it's rare to come across people that you find a good connection with... but what I would say is look to be around people that inspire you.
Original post by yurgirln33s
i get soo bored n have literally no one to talk to. ive got many friends but they r all fake. n i just have to fake my friendship with them. anyone wanna talk ? n be friends??

about me: don't like small talks, love talking about life n death, aliens n ants.

hello
Original post by neluxsan
hello

hiiii! whts up?
Original post by jack_frost82
Sad reality of the world we live in I'm afraid. it's good that you have recognised that, it's rare to come across people that you find a good connection with... but what I would say is look to be around people that inspire you.

nobody inspires me famm. XD. im my own inspiration
hiiii! whts up?

whats 'life' like after death?

haha.. its beautiful
haha.. its beautiful

how do you know?

cmon u gotta take things slow.. dont be jumping into such deep topics straight away. XD. u couldve started if off by asking 'me' wht life is like.. 😂😂
Reply 9

as you're underage you should probably at least put your age up tbh

an older male might unwittingly try befriend you and get accused of something inappropriate
cmon u gotta take things slow.. dont be jumping into such deep topics straight away. XD. u couldve started if off by asking 'me' wht life is like.. 😂😂

okayy xD hows life?
Original post by ANM775
as you're underage you should probably at least put your age up tbh

an older male might unwittingly try befriend you and get accused of something inappropriate

very true.. but even if i put my age up,, wht guarantee do u hav that people wont lie about 'their' age.?
okayy xD hows life?

hmm. good question.. it's pretty boring. XD
hmm. good question.. it's pretty boring. XD

what did you do over summer?
what did you do over summer?

slept most of the time. i tried revising but didnt have the energy to. wbu?
slept most of the time. i tried revising but didnt have the energy to. wbu?

Gaming and sleeping too xD
Gaming and sleeping too xD

ohh. how old r u btw?
ohh. how old r u btw?

18 and you?
ohh. how old r u btw

18 and you?

well I can see this has digressed into a chasm of wonder and joy!

when does the deep stuff start. come on 18 year old! get the ball rollin. you asked for it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending