username4954208
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello all,
i need some general revision advice as this academic year begins!
Bit of back story so i sat my A levels in June 2019 and results day didn't go to plan i ended out with CDD in chemistry , biology and philsophy and ethics with the C being in philsophy and ethics i was heavily devestated as i was predicted BCC and i fell short one grade in every subject . I needed BCC to get into my firm choice uni however they did clear on results day at grades CCC and have been doing for 3 years for my degree which arent the highest grades ever they made me an offer to do a foundation year however it wasnt a direct access into my chosen degree and progression results were poor so i opted against this now i made the decision to go back to school and re sit A levels however as i have a C in philosophy i wont be doing it again instead only chemistry and biology , how do i go about this year revsion wise to bump them two D grades into two C's minimum ideally much higher as i have a whole year to only do two A levels!! All help is heavily appreciated thank you for reading
username4954208
Rep:
?
anyone??
mari.saff
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by OA_101)
Hello all,
i need some general revision advice as this academic year begins!
Bit of back story so i sat my A levels in June 2019 and results day didn't go to plan i ended out with CDD in chemistry , biology and philsophy and ethics with the C being in philsophy and ethics i was heavily devestated as i was predicted BCC and i fell short one grade in every subject . I needed BCC to get into my firm choice uni however they did clear on results day at grades CCC and have been doing for 3 years for my degree which arent the highest grades ever they made me an offer to do a foundation year however it wasnt a direct access into my chosen degree and progression results were poor so i opted against this now i made the decision to go back to school and re sit A levels however as i have a C in philosophy i wont be doing it again instead only chemistry and biology , how do i go about this year revsion wise to bump them two D grades into two C's minimum ideally much higher as i have a whole year to only do two A levels!! All help is heavily appreciated thank you for reading
Hi I'm resitting the same subjects as you, are you attending college or doing it independently? I'd suggest a private tutor if you're doing it independently x
username4954208
Rep:
?
(Original post by mari.saff)
Hi I'm resitting the same subjects as you, are you attending college or doing it independently? I'd suggest a private tutor if you're doing it independently x
doing it through school and ahhh sounds good , tar!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (56)
17.39%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.26%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (120)
37.27%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.66%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.42%

Watched Threads