Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i failed my driving test for the 2nd time today. now i've got to go to a funeral. such a s**t day!

ReputationRep:
    unlucky, but can you imagine bouncing around after passing... at a funeral?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alro)
    i failed my driving test for the 2nd time today. now i've got to go to a funeral. such a s**t day!

keep trying. it takes sooo many people lots of goes and i think its unfair. people can drive but they get failed for silly things which i hate.

hope the funeral aint for someone close?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alro)
    *hugs*

did you know about the funeral before the driving test? or do you mean the funerals today? might have been a case of that was playing subconciously on your mind.

*hugs*

what did you fail on?

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry about it.

I passed 5th time because of silly little errors due to lack of concentration. Just keep trying. If you give up now it would all be a waste of time and money plus it feels better passing after failing.

Krim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    unlucky, but can you imagine bouncing around after passing... at a funeral?
    haha... would be intriguing...

ReputationRep:
    You failed not a big deal just try again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    You failed not a big deal just try again
    u ever failed a driving test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    u ever failed a driving test?
    Nope can't drive yet but you can try again can't you?? or maybe the british system is a bit different

ReputationRep:
    you can try again, but the system takes a long time, and a lot of money...

ReputationRep:
    don't worry ive never actually taken my driving test going to soon though i passed my bike test first time, try to relax next time your being tested but don't fall asleep

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll get there eventually. I can't drive, I crashed on my first attempt and it's put me off ever since..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    don't worry ive never actually taken my driving test going to soon though i passed my bike test first time, try to relax next time your being tested but don't fall asleep
    lmao!
    yeah, not falling asleep is a good course of action...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    you take bike tests??!..HAHAHAH...mmm...BBHAHA HAHA

ReputationRep:
    as in motorbike...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shootingstar)
    as in motorbike...
    ohLOL..I imagined a bycicleI don't know why

ReputationRep:
    silly! *prods*

dont worry, I thought that at first... for about ten seconds...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    you take bike tests??!..HAHAHAH...mmm...BBHAHA HAHA
    wots wrong with bike tests :confused: it was for a 350 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    luckily we dont need to take any training or tests for motorbikes up to 125CC here in northern ireland. means i've been riding about on my 125 for 3 years with no silly testing costs

have my car license tho. which is always fun

ReputationRep:
    Driving tests are so awful. Lots of people fail loads of times though, I know someone who had 7 (yes 7) attempts before she passed her test. So don't give up just yet.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2004
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.