Ticker insurance

Watch
KFOXXY1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Did you not get the decision reverses with Ticker ? Have you thought about contacting the financial ombudsman ? We got a quote with go girl but it was over 6k
chadderzz
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
for those wondering abt ticket.. i use n hav not had any problems with them. from what i’ve heard abt others insurance i’d recommend them for a black box insurance - they’re really lenient - i go over the speed limits fairly often and my driving is still on the best rating on their app scale thing. - don’t go ovr by much obvsly like max 10mph ovr rly....

question - does anyone using ticker know how much it is to add miles to insurance policy? my policy is set at 5,000 miles but looks like i’ll go over that by end of the year.. ik the policy allows u t add more miles on..just want t know roughly how much this might be..?
Last edited by chadderzz; 3 weeks ago
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by chadderzz)
for those wondering abt ticket.. i use n hav not had any problems with them. from what i’ve heard abt others insurance i’d recommend them for a black box insurance - they’re really lenient - i go over the speed limits fairly often and my driving is still on the best rating on their app scale thing. - don’t go ovr by much obvsly like max 10mph ovr rly....

question - does anyone using ticker know how much it is to add miles to insurance policy? my policy is set at 5,000 miles but looks like i’ll go over that by end of the year.. ik the policy allows u t add more miles on..just want t know roughly how much this might be..?
It's based on your premium like literally every other policy, so no, we can't give you a rough idea.
Guess46776
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I've been with ticker for 6 months now and I will admit that there car selection is limited, but the price is rlly cheap for new driver and I'm always speeding and still getting gold Driver status (the highest)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (105)
60.34%
No (69)
39.66%

Watched Threads